Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Default Re: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Can someone tell me what the NDSU allotment tickets look like? Going to buy some second hand tomorrow. I’ve always bought flashseats so have never seen a physical ticket for the championship games.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SRO tickets go on sale 6 Jan

A limited number of standing room only (SRO) tickets will go on sale January 6 at 11 a.m. ET. Standing room only tickets will provide entry into the stadium, but not a seat for the game. Guests may stand in unoccupied space throughout the concourse provided they do not obstruct the view of seated fans and as approved by venue staff. SRO tickets will be available for $65, plus applicable taxes and fees.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 12th man View Post
    Can someone tell me what the NDSU allotment tickets look like? Going to buy some second hand tomorrow. I’ve always bought flashseats so have never seen a physical ticket for the championship games.
    Standard light cardboard tickets unless they've changed. White and gray so pretty bland IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    SRO tickets go on sale 6 Jan

A limited number of standing room only (SRO) tickets will go on sale January 6 at 11 a.m. ET. Standing room only tickets will provide entry into the stadium, but not a seat for the game. Guests may stand in unoccupied space throughout the concourse provided they do not obstruct the view of seated fans and as approved by venue staff. SRO tickets will be available for $65, plus applicable taxes and fees.
    Seems like ticket demand is low for this game given the two teams playing so I'm wondering if many SRO will even get sold. Prices on flash seats are already starting to fall still a week+ from game day. I'm pretty sure they sold a bunch of SRO tickets in 2017 when these two matched up in the natty... I remember there being a ton (as in 100+) listed on flash seats many of which went unsold I'm sure. They also went down in price since I remember them being $75 each two years ago.

Does anyone know if the NDSU allotment paper tickets can be converted to electronic tickets via flashseats? I thought it was possible in the past, but tried to do it and got an error saying it wasn't possible at this venue. Not a big deal, but like the idea of having it accessible via a mobile phone vs worrying about paper tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan38 View Post
    Does anyone know if the NDSU allotment paper tickets can be converted to electronic tickets via flashseats? I thought it was possible in the past, but tried to do it and got an error saying it wasn't possible at this venue. Not a big deal, but like the idea of having it accessible via a mobile phone vs worrying about paper tickets.
    Yeah, it always has been possible in the past... which is why it's always been warned that people posting ticket pics on social media should hide the barcode because that was all you needed to convert them to flashseats. Maybe it has changed this year???

A nice steady stream of people going into the Shac today to pick up tickets... in this wintry mix!

Anyone have any success converting tickets to Flashseats? I too have done it in the past, and am looking to do it so we don’t have to ship physical tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    Anyone have any success converting tickets to Flashseats? I too have done it in the past, and am looking to do it so we don’t have to ship physical tickets...
    It's very simple, enter number from barcode and your done

If you did it in the past nothing has changed so should be even easier for you
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I got face value tickets from the Student Government. They posted on facebook yesterday that a limit number of tickets were available in sec 109 for $90 each. No flashseats though. Have to pick them up in the student union tomorrow.

Comfort Suites Key card

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."