Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Default Re: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

#8. We are flying direct out of Fargo (visa pts) but the college kids are flying out of Minneapolis ($325. ea)
    A large group of us are staying at our usual place, Comfort suites, a few steps from tailgating. I might have a couple extra rooms.... we’ll see.

Does anyone remember last year, didn’t they add an extra flight out of Fargo on one of the airlines? Wasn’t it at a reasonable price?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Remember those 3 packs the NCAA sold in 2013? Would be nice if the airlines would do the same for us the next three years to Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You can join ours if you would like.
    Thank you! Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    #8. We are flying direct out of Fargo (visa pts) but the college kids are flying out of Minneapolis ($325. ea)
    A large group of us are staying at our usual place, Comfort suites, a few steps from tailgating. I might have a couple extra rooms.... we’ll see.

Does anyone remember last year, didn’t they add an extra flight out of Fargo on one of the airlines? Wasn’t it at a reasonable price?
    Delta added direct flights, but spendy.

Ticket request in. See you all in Fargo South

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

They add flights every year as needed, if all are booked they will slip another in, they already have the Direct I'm on it Sunday leaving at 1015 home by 1245, sure is nice when your hung over

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Wife and I will be going. Havent missed one yet. ****Tanaka**** and his daughter will be attending also.
    This guy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I HAVE to meet this girl.
    She is real!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

All in. Number 6 for me.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    They add flights every year as needed, if all are booked they will slip another in, they already have the Direct I'm on it Sunday leaving at 1015 home by 1245, sure is nice when your hung over
    We booked our direct flights a month ago but I have friends who would like to fly Fargo, and of course the tickets are $1000 right now. That’s why our college age group is flying out of mpls.