Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Default Re: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Just leave some Texas Twinkies for the rest of us
    Those are killer!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ive got some people coming in on Thursday that want to go. But if they cant get in early enough then the 8th would work. Gotta get back for that Beef Rib.
    Wait. My days are off. I fly in on Thursday the 9th. Not the 8th. So I should be able to coordinate if my flight gets in on time.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Wait. My days are off. I fly in on Thursday the 9th. Not the 8th. So I should be able to coordinate if my flight gets in on time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Fargo North Dakota
    Get on I-29
    Follow I-29 S to US-75 S in Omaha
    Continue to Topeka. Take the US-75/I-70 W/US-40 W/KS-4 W exit from US-75Follow I-335 S/Kansas Turnpike and I-35 S to Dallas Pkwy in Frisco. Take the Dallas Parkway exit from Dallas North Tollway

Our usual route to TX
    Personally, I would stay on I-29 until Nebraska City (I assume all the roads are repaired and open from this summer flooding)
    This is much faster than 75 from Omaha to Nebraska City. 75 can be slow through Omaha to NE City.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Personally, I would stay on I-29 until Nebraska City
    We do I just grabbed that off of Google maps.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Personally, I would stay on I-29 until Nebraska City (I assume all the roads are repaired and open from this summer flooding)
    This is much faster than 75 from Omaha to Nebraska City. 75 can be slow through Omaha to NE City.
    The roads are indeed all repaired. When we went through in November they were good
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

11th championship in Texas for me. 3 in McAllen, 8 in Frisco

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Damn.. had money in Vegas saying youd skip this one

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

8th for our family. Leave Wed after school, stay in KC, finish drive on Thurs. Leave Sat. after the game and stay in KC, home Sunday afternoon. Done it 7 times.. Roads are the only wild card.