Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I'm sure I smoked two cords at Hutchins on Friday night.

I went to Hutchins on Sunday for my sendoff meal. M O N E Y . The brisket was divine. The ribs were spectacular. The cheddar-jalapeno sausage was outstanding. The Texas Twinkie was nearly orgasmic. I am a very happy consumer. Smoke? I saw red butcher paper.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I went to Hutchins on Sunday for my sendoff meal. M O N E Y . The brisket was divine. The ribs were spectacular. The cheddar-jalapeno sausage was outstanding. The Texas Twinkie was nearly orgasmic. I am a very happy consumer. Smoke? I saw red butcher paper.
    Tough to beat Hutchins. The meats are excellent. Scoop your own sides for $2.50 each. Free peach cobbler, banana pudding, and ice cream.

We go there about once a month or so, split a pound of brisket, with sides of mac n cheese, green beans, and mashed potatoes. The two of us leave very happy for around $40 total with tip. Can’t beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Tough to beat Hutchins. The meats are excellent. Scoop your own sides for $2.50 each. Free peach cobbler, banana pudding, and ice cream.

We go there about once a month or so, split a pound of brisket, with sides of mac n cheese, green beans, and mashed potatoes. The two of us leave very happy for around $40 total with tip. Can’t beat it.
    We had there beef ribs and TX twinkies for dinner tonight that we brought home with us.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hmmmm, it looks like Bison fans in Frisco have beer drinking challengers........US troops in Iceland for NATO's largest war games since the Cold War apparently drank all the beer in the capital city
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Anybody missing some family members from the Frisco trip?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/anim...xas/vi-BBZgmCj