Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    We need to make sure CAS gets one of those the night before all future Bison games.
    Even I have to grant that his colon deserves credit for predicting explosiveness.

For those of us on the fence about going and who have never been there, what are the possibilities of buying tickets on the street the day of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    For those of us on the fence about going and who have never been there, what are the possibilities of buying tickets on the street the day of the game?
    strangely, not really that bad, from what I understand. They become worthless after kickoff so people are trying to get their money off of them. Standing room should be available in a week or two. That's another chance to get some in hand before you go.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why wait til the day of the game? You should get on the NCAA Flashseats app right now and see what you can find. There will be tix right up to game time but it will all be a matter of what you are willing to pay.

You bigger challenge is likely going to be a hotel room anywhere nearby. I booked right after Brookings and there was limited availability back then. If history repeats itself the Alumni Association will probably have a block of rooms at the Legacy Marriott in Plano but that is not a budget accommodation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Excellent because very few people actually do that. Not a lot of locals come out day off the game. The first time I went we had 3 extra tickets and we couldn't find anyone to give them to. The second time our group has 1 extra and we only found a couple people buying. There's obviously done risk to it, but it's probably the option that will give you the best price. If you want peace of mind and need to buy before you travel be patient and wait until the week of the game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Have been tickets for sale on the street every one of the last 5 times I've been there on Gameday. Don't tell JMU fans this though

Also... GET YO ASS TO FRISCO. No excuses.

So Bison are home and the home side is the west side, but we are not sure where the team will choose to be sideline wise yet? Last time they met JMU was on the west side and brought a pretty large crowd compared to some other opponents. Was JMU home that game? Thanks.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    So Bison are home and the home side is the west side, but we are not sure where the team will choose to be sideline wise yet? Last time they met JMU was on the west side and brought a pretty large crowd compared to some other opponents. Was JMU home that game? Thanks.
    Yeah, JMU was the home team in January 2018. I'm pretty sure the only time the home team has been on the east sideline in Frisco was last year when the Bison were.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Why wait til the day of the game? You should get on the NCAA Flashseats app right now and see what you can find. There will be tix right up to game time but it will all be a matter of what you are willing to pay.

You bigger challenge is likely going to be a hotel room anywhere nearby. I booked right after Brookings and there was limited availability back then. If history repeats itself the Alumni Association will probably have a block of rooms at the Legacy Marriott in Plano but that is not a budget accommodation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Finding a hotel should not be a problem on the north side of Dallas.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tickets will rise dramaticly and then fall in price as demand ebbs on the reseller sites have patience if that is the route you choose. Hotels are plentiful in the Dallas area we are staying in nearby McKinney at the Days Inn I think the price tag for 2 nights was $148. A room in Frisco will cost double triple that for just 1 night.