Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Which hotel is the team hotel? Local media says JMU staying at the Omni and having their pep fest at the Star, but I could’ve swore I heard somewhere that NDSU was staying at the Omni (maybe here).
    The travel packages are staying here. Dont know if the team is.

Dallas Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Apparently, if you ordered tickets this fall from the NCAA, you will receive an e mail with a voucher for a free program.
    It says to print it off and bring it to the game. The voucher is good on the 11th only.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Does anyone know if we're home or away?

How many tickets will NDSU get? I've been getting tickets though NDSU each year, but I'm a bit concerned as apparently some people just behind me in the priority line didn't make the cut last year.

Travel plans? I'm heading in on Thursday along with a couple of others.
    Question has likely already been answered, but do we know for certain if the Bison are on the west side or the east side of the stadium in terms of where the primary contingent of fans will be seated? Also, will the team be on the west or east sidelines? Thanks and Happy New Year!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Question has likely already been answered, but do we know for certain if the Bison are on the west side or the east side of the stadium in terms of where the primary contingent of fans will be seated? Also, will the team be on the west or east sidelines? Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Team is on the west side (press box side) as is the NDSU allotment. Sections sold in August skirt the ends of the main blocked sections and likely have NDSU fans scattered throughout.

Team is on the west side (press box side) as is the NDSU allotment. Sections sold in August skirt the ends of the main blocked sections and likely have NDSU fans scattered throughout.
    Thank you Stary2k11! Go Bison!!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

LOL. Scattered.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    LOL. Scattered.
    Yeah, judging from how hard JMU had to work to sell out their allotment I'd say all the neutral sections are going to be mostly green and yellow.

Don't forget to pack the rain gear. Nine day forecast is high of 62 with 40% chance of rain.

533 In a row

Rain is sure going to make a mess of streamers.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Don't forget to pack the rain gear. Nine day forecast is high of 62 with 40% chance of rain.
    Still better than siu
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans