Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 225

Thread: Frisco Planning

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Good planning by NDSU staffers to have set up the pep rally indoors. Looks like JMU might have to cancel theirs if they can’t get permission to move inside the Ford Center.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On the Felt
    Posts
    3,791
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Good planning by NDSU staffers to have set up the pep rally indoors. Looks like JMU might have to cancel theirs if they can’t get permission to move inside the Ford Center.
    Where/when is JMUs

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Where/when is JMUs
    I believe Friday evening in the outdoor courtyard of the Star (in front of the Ford Center). Be tough to do anything outdoors with the impending weather forecast.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    West Central Minnesota
    Posts
    3,725

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    I believe Friday evening in the outdoor courtyard of the Star (in front of the Ford Center). Be tough to do anything outdoors with the impending weather forecast.
    Three words: Wet. Streamers.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    12,120

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Three words: Wet. Streamers.
    Hey!!
    That was my porn name in the 1993 adult blockbuster Sorest Rump.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    West Central Minnesota
    Posts
    3,725

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Hey!!
    That was my porn name in the 1993 adult blockbuster Sorest Rump.
    Weren't you also in "To Fill a F*cking Nerd?"

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    12,120

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Weren't you also in "To Fill a F*cking Nerd?"
    You are correct!
    My co-star was Kitty Harry.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    324

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Hey!!
    That was my porn name in the 1993 adult blockbuster Sorest Rump.
    You made my day. Major points!

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    Has anyone been to the Depository? Times for tickets are only half hour ie. 10-10:30am. Is that all the longer the tour is or is that the time range your ticket is good? Should we buy tickets now or wait and get them there?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Call Delta Airlines For Details
    Posts
    2,715

    Default Re: Frisco Planning

    New Team Maker hospitality member in the Frisco area! Knockout Sports Bar in the Colony.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •