Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That's more like Frisco anxiety. If you buy tickets in August it ain't thing. Allotment fulfillment confirmations will be emailed out December 31st.
    I hear you, I just recall in years past, pages and pages of discussion and how prices were trending, etc. Maybe that will happen on NYE once the allotment is communicated.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

On stub hub, there seems to be quite a few tickets available that aren't unreasonably priced. There are always a few thrown out there with crazy numbers but a lot available.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah that's what some others have said here in the interim as well. I stand corrected. I just had a colonoscopy within the last six months and they were still using the Golitely prescription stuff at my site here in Minneapolis. Not going to worry about it now for another ten though - unless I really need to make room for BBQ ...
    SUCK on Rum Butter Suckers/candies before and after every drink.. you wont even taste the shit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well actually the colon is downstream from.... Never mind. This clearly has some tie in since we are discussing how to “make room” for sumptuous Texas BBQ.

I am a bit confused though on the relationship between March Madness and vasectomies. Could be my advanced age. Can you please help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A lot of them are done on Wednesday of opening week of March Madness. That way you have to take next two days off from work and watch basketball all day.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I think the ticket market is going to be easier this year than 2017.

Handful of different NDSU friends are starting to think about not going to every title game in the future. JMU had pretty bad attendance at their playoff games and didn’t seem to really enjoy their last two appearances.

Could be wrong

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After having done this 7 times already, should anyone really be getting anxiety over tickets? It's the same song & dance every year. I've yet to hear of anyone that really wanted to go not getting tickets. If they couldn't get them they're doing it wrong.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Has anybody sat in the end zone at Toyota Stadium in section 117? Has anybody’s view been blocked by those huge silver poles or the field goal post? Planning on buying seats in that spot. Just curious if anybody was aware of this being a possibility? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan1112 View Post
    Has anybody sat in the end zone at Toyota Stadium in section 117? Has anybody’s view been blocked by those huge silver poles or the field goal post? Planning on buying seats in that spot. Just curious if anybody was aware of this being a possibility? Thanks.
    We have sat in 116, 117, and 118 (118 this year too) good views each time. Of course, we never sat higher than row two.
    The only complaint I think I would have is the shade from the overhang. But I’ll live with that.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

We are ending up with a couple extra rooms at the comfort suites, right next to the stadium. Take a few steps and you are tailgating. A two night minimum. If you’d like information please call 701-899-2578 because I’m not very good at watching BV!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Where is all the speculation and news about tickets being discussed? Didn't see a thread at first glance. Frisco fatigue? When does NDSU communicate tickets?
    There is set policy in place. We know what the allotment is. So there really isnt anything to discuss.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."