Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Hotels are plentiful in the Dallas area.
    This. I live in Frisco and it seems like there’s new hotels popping up everywhere north in of Dallas proper, west of McKinney/Allen, and east of Lewisville. Pull up a DFW map and draw a big circle between those areas and you’ll find a hotel no problem and it’ll be an easy commute to festivities/gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Any tips for purging your insides to leave the maximum amount of space to be filled with brisket and banana pudding?
    I had it last week. Trust me---you dont want to go there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Hotwire.com has a good area where the Sam Rayburn Tollway and North Dallas Tollway intersect where you can bid on hotels and get a good rate for a hotel that's relatively close to the hotspots like the Legacy Shoppes, Tights Ends/Wild Pitch, etc. You just put in a big, select a star rating for a hotel you want and you can find nice hotels for under $100 a night easily. You probably aren't doing to get the places right across the street from Wild Pitch but you'll be close enough and the nice thing is that everything is new in that area so you're not going to get stuck with a grungy Motel 6 that inexplicably has a 3* rating or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    For those of us on the fence about going and who have never been there, what are the possibilities of buying tickets on the street the day of the game?
    Tickets will be hard to get this year , NDSU pre buying and JMU fans crashing the market now. There wont be as many tickets available in a week, let alone gameday. this year will be different than towson/illinois st/ewu people!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

It won't be any different than 2017.

We're doing a Airbnb for 9 of us. Gonna be sweet.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Tickets will be hard to get this year , NDSU pre buying and JMU fans crashing the market now. There wont be as many tickets available in a week, let alone gameday. this year will be different than towson/illinois st/ewu people!
    I'm not seeing any recently purchased tickets on Flash Seats... I think they show sold seats and the purchase price for something like 24 hours after they're sold and there's nothing out there right now except for sale listings:

https://fcs.flashseats.com/Default.a...&fss=545301911

I'm thinking fans are going to wait it out in the allotments for the most part and we'll see demand spike once that happens. NDSU is sending out notices for the allotment on 12/31 and JMU is going to start sending out their notices tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm not seeing any recently purchased tickets on Flash Seats... I think they show sold seats and the purchase price for something like 24 hours after they're sold and there's nothing out there right now except for sale listings:

https://fcs.flashseats.com/Default.a...&fss=545301911

I'm thinking fans are going to wait it out in the allotments for the most part and we'll see demand spike once that happens. NDSU is sending out notices for the allotment on 12/31 and JMU is going to start sending out their notices tonight.
    I'd agree with this assessment. Demand spike will happen after allotment release and stay high until middle of game week.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Any tips for purging your insides to leave the maximum amount of space to be filled with brisket and banana pudding?
    Look at jmu's hideous white helmets...soak in the douchery of Stapleton and Dinucci.... and you'll vomit.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Sounds like someone bought a bunch of tickets and is trying to scare up a market for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Thanks, so we're on the Suite side....101 to 111 sections side? There are so many different seating charts out there, I'm just trying to be sure.
    Confirmed by Ryan Perrault that NDSU is on suite side this year.