Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quite a few Bison fans making final plans at the "Total Wine & more" liquor store off Preston road in Plano.

533 In a row

Hotel I’m staying at was booked solid—not many people here tho. Lots of cancelled flights from people I know who were going to be staying here.

It’s been pretty damn nice here in Frisco all day tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Quite a few Bison fans making final plans at the "Total Wine & more" liquor store off Preston road in Plano.
    We stopped n to a Specs warehouse liquor store on the way back from Pecan Lodge and they had seen Bison fans in there. Fans really get out and about in the whole Dallas area.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Take him to Hard Eight. He’ll love the atmosphere. Also Rock n Brews right behind Hard Eight or Union Bear (SE corner of DNT and 121 intersection).

There’s also a ton of kid-themed non-food stuff in the area (e.g., Crayola experience stuff, videogame museum, etc).
    Hard Eight was a great suggestion. Ribs were just OK but the rest was great and really cool place. Was even a Bison chant going at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Hard Eight was a great suggestion. Ribs were just OK but the rest was great and really cool place. Was even a Bison chant going at one point.
    We ate there. Entrance was full of smoke. Cant believe they can get away of it. Brisket was great, ribs just ok. Ate way too much!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    We ate there. Entrance was full of smoke. Cant believe they can get away of it. Brisket was great, ribs just ok. Ate way too much!

That’s part of the charm. I always wonder what the lungs of the guy who stands at the entrance to tell you about the place look like.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, don't bother with a potato and okra like I did. No room for that after the brisket and kabob meat candy.

I've never been much of a brisket guy. But cripes, even the truck stop brisket sandwiches in Texas are better than anything I've had around here. I'll have to try smoking one myself now.

Went to Lockhart on Thursday night, I think I still have the meat sweats.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Speaking of smoking, in Missouri, a patron of any restaurant can smoke. This freaked me out.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Speaking of smoking, in Missouri, a patron of any restaurant can smoke. This freaked me out.
    I'm sure I smoked two cords at Hutchins on Friday night.