Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Confirmed

We need to see the dance. I kid, I kid...because if I did it if would be 10X worse.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Dark Sky app showing a low of 31, high of 46, 14% chance of precipitation and full sun for Jan 11 in Frisco, TX. Wind in the range of 12-14 mph at game time and diminishing.

I would have thought they've have put Standing Room tickets up for sale already. I've often waited and got one of those...plan this year to do the same. They're kind of running out of time? I assume they'll offer them this week.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I would have thought they've have put Standing Room tickets up for sale already. I've often waited and got one of those...plan this year to do the same. They're kind of running out of time? I assume they'll offer them this week.
    Monday https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Double check your Hotwire car reservations for Dallas Love. Just checked mine and discovered they had me for DFW and not DAL.

So as I was online with the Hotwire person and thinking I had just messed up. While I was making the new and correct reservation found out that their app even though I put in DAL as my pickup and drop off was mixing in some DFW choices! And was real hard to see this unless you pages down the new reservation to verify!

They are fixing mine right now! I know I’m getting old but damn it this time it wasn’t my fault!

So FYI if you made your car rentals with Hotwire do yourself a favor and double check it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know when this morning Standing Room tickets go on sale? There's nothing on the NCAA website yet, and I wanted to make sure I could log in before the sale starts...

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    Anyone know when this morning Standing Room tickets go on sale? There's nothing on the NCAA website yet, and I wanted to make sure I could log in before the sale starts...
    Of course, as soon as I send this I find a link. 11AM ET (10AM CT) - here's to hoping they don't screw up like they did with time for tickets...
    https://ticketing.axs.com/OfferInfo....707.1577822496

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    Of course, as soon as I send this I find a link. 11AM ET (10AM CT) - here's to hoping they don't screw up like they did with time for tickets...
    https://ticketing.axs.com/OfferInfo....707.1577822496
    Tickets still available at 10:45am - total cost is $75 each after fees. It's true demand is down...

Was looking on Google Earth, searching around Toyota Stadium. Noticed road on East side of stadium (I believe) and it was named Bison Boulevard. Hadn’t seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck0 View Post
    Was looking on Google Earth, searching around Toyota Stadium. Noticed road on East side of stadium (I believe) and it was named Bison Boulevard. Hadn’t seen that before.
    We talked about this last year on here and I believe the consensus was that someone was messing around and edited Google somehow to name the road that. It doesn’t appear the road is actually Bison Blvd.