Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He might now. I hear the era of Bison is over.
    Well if we lost the mayor at least we still have the bar owners:

https://twitter.com/ThatGuyJerry/sta...439498753?s=19

Zero shits given that JMU made it to Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well the last colonoscopy prep I endured was pretty thorough I feel. Of course I think one needs a prescription for that ah, shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nope. Both Magnesium Citrate and Miralax are OTC. glad i could help clarify. GO BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by spurman44 View Post
    Nope. Both Magnesium Citrate and Miralax are OTC. glad i could help clarify. GO BISON!
    Um, that’s not what they use for a colonoscopy cleanse. It absolutely DOES require a prescription.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    This. I live in Frisco and it seems like there’s new hotels popping up everywhere north in of Dallas proper, west of McKinney/Allen, and east of Lewisville. Pull up a DFW map and draw a big circle between those areas and you’ll find a hotel no problem and it’ll be an easy commute to festivities/gameday.
    Just did a quick search 1/09-1/12 and 1 hotel in Frisco, but tons ins plano all over the place prices vary from $ 70 up.
    Last edited by imabison; 12-23-2019 at 07:43 PM.

It’s too bad the new Scheels won’t yet be open for this trip. It’s been fun to watch it build up from metal studs to mostly visibly finished.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Um, that’s not what they use for a colonoscopy cleanse. It absolutely DOES require a prescription.
    Been there, done this...OTC (Miralax and dulcolax) in a specific order and quantity per the gastro doc. No drinking vast quantities of prescription juice!! Same results.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Been there, done this...OTC (Miralax and dulcolax) in a specific order and quantity per the gastro doc. No drinking vast quantities of prescription juice!! Same results.
    Huh! News to me. Sounds preferable to the big drink. I’m not going to have to worry about it for another 10 years though. Woot woot!!!

It is where I go.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Huh! News to me. Sounds preferable to the big drink. I’m not going to have to worry about it for another 10 years though. Woot woot!!!
    Tho golitely has fallen out of favor.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Tho golitely has fallen out of favor.
    Not in time for my most recent unfortunately. It was never a fav of mine!