Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Planning

Default Frisco Planning

Does anyone know if we're home or away?

How many tickets will NDSU get? I've been getting tickets though NDSU each year, but I'm a bit concerned as apparently some people just behind me in the priority line didn't make the cut last year.

Travel plans? I'm heading in on Thursday along with a couple of others.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Default Re: Frisco Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Does anyone know if we're home or away?

How many tickets will NDSU get? I've been getting tickets though NDSU each year, but I'm a bit concerned as apparently some people just behind me in the priority line didn't make the cut last year.

Travel plans? I'm heading in on Thursday along with a couple of others.
    Bison will be the home team (west sideline). They changed it a few years back where they used to flip a coin for home team to now the higher seed is the home team.

I believe allotments are about 4500 per school but NDSU will hold some of those back for players, coaches, and university staff to claim so they probably will sell about 4,000. Last year the priority cutoff was much lower (as in you needed more points to get tickets) and than it had been in the past few trips before that... not sure if that was an anomaly last year or we'll see that demand from the allotment again this year.

Tickets will be in high demand just like they were 2 years ago when these teams played but the NCAA will sell A TON of standing room tickets the week of the game. I can recall standing room tickets getting resold on flash seats for $20 a ticket (face value was $75) in the last few days before the NDSU/JMU natty a couple years ago. They had to sell at least 500 standing room tickets that year and probably even more.

Standing room tickets aren't bad down there either since you have good sight lines all around from the concourse. If there's as many standing room people as two years ago though you probably will have to camp out or lose your spot and have to look over/through a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Bison will be the home team (west sideline). They changed it a few years back where they used to flip a coin for home team to now the higher seed is the home team.

I believe allotments are about 4500 per school but NDSU will hold some of those back for players, coaches, and university staff to claim so they probably will sell about 4,000. Last year the priority cutoff was much lower (as in you needed more points to get tickets) and than it had been in the past few trips before that... not sure if that was an anomaly last year or we'll see that demand from the allotment again this year.

Tickets will be in high demand just like they were 2 years ago when these teams played but the NCAA will sell A TON of standing room tickets the week of the game. I can recall standing room tickets getting resold on flash seats for $20 a ticket (face value was $75) in the last few days before the NDSU/JMU natty a couple years ago. They had to sell at least 500 standing room tickets that year and probably even more.

Standing room tickets aren't bad down there either since you have good sight lines all around from the concourse. If there's as many standing room people as two years ago though you probably will have to camp out or lose your spot and have to look over/through a few people.
    Thanks, so we're on the Suite side....101 to 111 sections side? There are so many different seating charts out there, I'm just trying to be sure.

Thanks, so we're on the Suite side....101 to 111 sections side? There are so many different seating charts out there, I'm just trying to be sure.
    Actually now that I think about it they were on the east sideline last year (opposite the suites) even though they were the home team so maybe the home team has the option??? I'm guessing if that's the case they'll probably pick the east sideline again.

Default Frisco Planning

Yep, West side - toward the freeway. I’m landing there Thursday.

Oh, that’s right the team was on the East side but I think the west side was all green and gold. Well, most everything was green and gold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Well that clears it all up, thanks

Any tips for purging your insides to leave the maximum amount of space to be filled with brisket and banana pudding?

Well that clears it all up, thanks
    Just trying to help! Let me know if you need any other assistance: directions, analyses, stock tips, etc. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Any tips for purging your insides to leave the maximum amount of space to be filled with brisket and banana pudding?
    Well the last colonoscopy prep I endured was pretty thorough I feel. Of course I think one needs a prescription for that ah, shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well the last colonoscopy prep I endured was pretty thorough I feel. Of course I think one needs a prescription for that ah, shit.

We need to make sure CAS gets one of those the night before all future Bison games.
    Hail the BISON!!!