Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Semi-Final #2: JMU-Weber

Default Re: Semi-Final #2: JMU-Weber

Quote Originally Posted by JMUVtFan View Post
    This is some hilarious nervous, emotionally charged, bitter commentary. You'd think this was your first time making it here. It's weird considering your background and tradition.
    Yeah, it's one continuous penis-measuring contest here where insecurity reigns.

Wow! Civil discourse. What the hell is that doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Hope jmu's unused streamers they leave behind in frisco are at least two-ply. I'd like to take some purple and gold toilet paper home from the game.
    You don't sound like you use toilet paper?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If we have a concerted effort to ban their streamers I’ll continue to be embarrassed by the effort.

Who effing cares if they have/use streamers.

Just juvenile of our fan base to get involved with this sort of nonsense.
    I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Yeah, it's one continuous penis-measuring contest here where insecurity reigns.
    You looked at your board? Fuck outta here.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    No, I think that article pretty much covers it...you grew beyond your funding base, so everything you couldn’t afford got dumped on your students...
    Nothing got dumped! JMU is a VERY popular school. I recall one year we could accept only 3,500 freshmen out of 23,000 applications.

Why are you so butthurt by JMU's popularity? Kids want to go to school there and are willing to pay for it.

Our quarterback, Ben DiNucci, was the starter at P5 Pitt but wanted to go to JMU so bad he paid his own way because there wasn't a scholarship available for him. He then walked onto the team, won the starting job, and then a scholarship.

Nothing got dumped! JMU is a VERY popular school. I recall one year we could accept only 3,500 freshmen out of 23,000 applications.

Why are you so butthurt by JMU's popularity? Kids want to go to school there and are willing to pay for it.

Our quarterback, Ben DiNucci, was the starter at P5 Pitt but wanted to go to JMU so bad he paid his own way because there wasn't a scholarship available for him. He then walked onto the team, won the starting job, and then a scholarship.
    I'd be willing to bet JMU gets a lot of applications from students that are worried they aren't getting into UVA or VaTech.

Nothing wrong with being a safety school
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I'd be willing to bet JMU gets a lot of applications from students that are worried they aren't getting into UVA or VaTech.

Nothing wrong with being a safety school
    They have a higher acceptance rate than both of them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t think you understand what “dumped” means in this context...but yeah, what you guys do is so popular the Virginia legislature passed a law to limit you...

Your qb quit on the Pitt program and quit football. Sure he started a couple of games there but was beat out by a freshman by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk