Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Congrats to team and coaches. All around dominant win. Should be another JMU championship barnburner against a P5 caliber team but we’ve done it before and time to do it again. Unleash Trey and Watson again vs JMU. No reason to go Uber conservative

The defense was FAST today. Holy shit do we have playmakers on offense. And Sproles wasnt even out there.

JMU will still be a tough matchup. Their QB is a dual threat and takes what you give him. We will have to defend sideline to sideline and also respect the deep routes.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I asked him how the crow tasted. No report quite yet, but I’m guessing it’s a little gamey.
    I congratulated you, I believe our coach congratulated your team as did most of the folks on Bobcat nation. What more do you need?? Honestly, you are going to the chipper.....why do you care what I think? I’ve heard most of your fan base is awesome....guess that puts you in the minority. Congrats again....I wish you luck.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    I congratulated you, I believe our coach congratulated your team as did most of the folks on Bobcat nation. What more do you need?? Honestly, you are going to the chipper.....why do you care what I think? I’ve heard most of your fan base is awesome....guess that puts you in the minority. Congrats again....I wish you luck.
    A bit of a salty congrats from you, but I get it.

Good luck to Cats moving forward. I think Choate is getting it right. Like him—seems intelligent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The bobcat highlight reel before the game announced that they are "Montana State Champions Back to Back to Back." I think two of those belong to us. To the bobkitty trash talkers this week, they never showed us a picture of their trophy room or their championship banner/tissue.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe say you were an asshat all week and in the future you will not go to other fan boards just to be a dink.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Buddy, you’re going to come on our board and say the shit you said as confidently as you said it... you better expect some shit in return when you lose by 4 TDs...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

theres only one MAYWEATHER! only 20k must be getting low on funds, id look for him to return to the ring ASAP! was good 2 see tyler roehl down on the sidelines in the closing moments----------he was JUST JACKED! couldnt help but feel he took the cristism to heart and responded like a champ--------that being said, even though i wasnt as concerned as many on the 'ville, i will never apologize for the ass chewings; in my opinion its what drives these coaches to achieve knowing they will be held to (lets be honest) an unatainable standard-----------and besides, ass chewins are the north dakota way! unlike the montana way, which is apparently now hippies and lattes! roehl will no doubt make a great head coach some day, but with that being said id also be fine if entz chose to put in the old joe pa 60---------i just love that guy!

message to follow--------------i seem to remember roehl speaking openly of wanting to be head coach of the herd even during his playing days. people like that are special. my little brother is one of them, he told people since he was 6 that hed be a lawyer and he is------------if i told people i wanted to do what im doing now when i was 6, id have been institutionalized! roehl herd! this buds 4 you great day 2 be a bison