Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I'll take winter solstice Trey and Christian any day.

Lardsin must go!

Great effort by the coaches and athletes. 1-0 this week and time to focus on being 1-0 in three weeks.

Also, I hope they have a new turf in the FargoDome or somehow fix it by next season. It just keeps getting worse and more noticeable on T.V. Do we need a start a Go-Fund-Me page?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Have 25.06 and or Minnesotabobcat been back to visit yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

It's nice not playing a MVFC program. Everyone was worried after the ISUr game when that program has spent a decade trying to beat the Bison. Sometimes they are going to dial up the right plays.

Today seemed to be a typical game against a non-conference opponent. No idea how to attack the Bison team speed. When the kitties did get the mismatches they wanted, they got a couple of big plays but the Bison quickly adjusted. Second week in a row where Cox got fooled at the line of scrimmage and was still the one making the play downfield. Impressive but I think JMU might have better athletes and will make those plays really hard to come back from.

This was a very well played football game and showed the Bison still haven't played their best game yet. Should be a good one in Frisco no matter who is the opponent.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Have 25.06 and or Minnesotabobcat been back to visit yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    minnesotabobcat dropped a (very) quick congratulations.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Don't you know the officials are always to blame? I would hope eventually most people would realize the officials are right almost all the time (there has never been a perfect game though). Sports especially football are imperfect but that's what makes them beautiful!

If a crew was working today they graded out as one of the top 2 in their conference and graded out as one of the top 3 or 4 crews from the first 2 weeks of the tournament.

One criticism of the crew today was the F was beat badly to the goal line on all 3 long TD runs. There were no goal line decisions on any of them but that is his responsibility. Nobody but officials noticed that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    minnesotabobcat dropped a (very) quick congratulations.
    I asked him how the crow tasted. No report quite yet, but I’m guessing it’s a little gamey.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Big day for the old NCC. NDSU wins FCS semifinal. Mankato State playing in D2 championship (trying to make an amazing comeback as I post this). Morningside playing in the NAIA championship tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Big day for the old NCC. NDSU wins FCS semifinal. Mankato State playing in D2 championship (trying to make an amazing comeback as I post this). Morningside playing in the NAIA championship tonight.

Whitewater was in the dIII title game so upper mid west football represented at many levels.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

My favorite from Bobcat Nation was the guy who wrote that going for 2 was rude.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix