Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

What a gutsy call by Tyler Roehl to go right back to Watson after the first miss 3 and out.

Lardsin must go!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    What a gutsy call by Tyler Roehl to go right back to Watson after the first miss 3 and out.
    I don’t know that it was that gutsy since trey missed Watson twice on that three and out and the second pass he threw out of bounds was the bigger miss than the pass he threw like 60 in the air. Watson is pretty wide open on both of those plays and Roehl knew it and he knows trey is a very accurate passer and probably wouldn’t miss three times in row.

Lance is the most talented passer NDSU has ever had and I am a huge wentz rube and will defend wentz to any dumb critics. What lance has done this year I don’t think even he will be able to recreate. His season this year is simply insane.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I don’t know that it was that gutsy since trey missed Watson twice on that three and out and the second pass he threw out of bounds was the bigger miss than the pass he threw like 60 in the air. Watson is pretty wide open on both of those plays and Roehl knew it and he knows trey is a very accurate passer and probably wouldn’t miss three times in row.

Lance is the most talented passer NDSU has ever had and I am a huge wentz rube and will defend wentz to any dumb critics. What lance has done this year I don’t think even he will be able to recreate. His season this year is simply insane.
    I thought Watson maybe slowed up for a split second while finding the ball or it may have been perfect. The other one I thought was thrown out of bound deliberately, but maybe he was open, I need to watch it again.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post

Considering the last 2 games I thought it was good to stick to that plan. TR didn't panic. I may have in that situation.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I thought Watson maybe slowed up for a split second while finding the ball or it may have been perfect. The other one I thought was thrown out of bound deliberately, but maybe he was open, I need to watch it again.
    The first throw was 100% perfect but ONLY if Watson doesn’t look for the ball until the last possible second.

Looking back naturally slows you down. He was looking back way early.

The above is not a criticism. Even professionals who have played together for years don’t often make connections like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you enjoyed watching this game the first time. I suggest rewatching it a second time with these two dudes.

This was totally filmed in a tailerhome and it couldn't be anymore perfect.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I agree. Looked like he did. Watson even commented on that in the post game presser that he might slowed down for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

If you enjoyed watching this game the first time. I suggest rewatching it a second time with these two dudes.

This was totally filmed in a tailerhome and it couldn't be anymore perfect.
    Jacked up on mt dew and high on life. Very nice!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Jacked up on mt dew and high on life. Very nice!
    Zero pretense. 100% genuine, and I love every second of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The first throw was 100% perfect but ONLY if Watson doesn’t look for the ball until the last possible second.

Looking back naturally slows you down. He was looking back way early.

The above is not a criticism. Even professionals who have played together for years don’t often make connections like that.

Yep, agreed. You're not going to hit on all of those long throws. What is crazy is how young many of the playmakers are. Regardless of what happens in TX, I can't imagine NDSU not being #1 out of the gate next year and probably the year after that, and ..............
    Get your BB tickets now!!!