Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I don’t know that it was that gutsy since trey missed Watson twice on that three and out and the second pass he threw out of bounds was the bigger miss than the pass he threw like 60 in the air. Watson is pretty wide open on both of those plays and Roehl knew it and he knows trey is a very accurate passer and probably wouldn’t miss three times in row.

Lance is the most talented passer NDSU has ever had and I am a huge wentz rube and will defend wentz to any dumb critics. What lance has done this year I don’t think even he will be able to recreate. His season this year is simply insane.
    More talented than a kid that was drafted two in the nfl draft? So basically you are saying he will go number one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Someone over on Bobcat nation started a thread titled "Can we get a home and home with the Bison." Gotta hand it to at least some of their posters, they admit how difficult that would be given our previous experience with the MSU administration.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Someone over on Bobcat nation started a thread titled "Can we get a home and home with the Bison." Gotta hand it to at least some of their posters, they admit how difficult that would be given our previous experience with the MSU administration.
    Sure, they play twice here and then they hope we don't buyout the return trip.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Nope!, They pulled a dirty on NDSU and for that they must wallow in their mediocrity. I guess you can force a no buy-out clause but we don't owe them the favor. Actually, sign them to a 2 @ NDSU, 1 @ MSU series. Make them eat some dirt.

I may or may not have had a small impact on the running game last Saturday. PM me for details if you like talking football.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Nope!, They pulled a dirty on NDSU and for that they must wallow in their mediocrity. I guess you can force a no buy-out clause but we don't owe them the favor. Actually, sign them to a 2 @ NDSU, 1 @ MSU series. Make them eat some dirt.
    Kicking the crap out of them twice has been a small but gratifying start in making them pay.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=steelbison;1397086]More talented than a kid that was drafted two in the nfl draft? So basically you are saying he will go number one?

Yes I think you can make that argument. Will he go 2nd in the draft probably maybe not. Wentz had all the tools here it was obvious to most people on this board. I have said it on this forum before, but when he played his first game at ISU I told the people with me that he looks like an NFL QB and I have never said that before for any Bison QB.

Lance seems to have those same tools yet seems to be a touch more accurate. Wentz struggled with the deep ball accuracy at NDSU. IMO, Lance is having the greatest offensive season in program history.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

[QUOTE=Snowgoose;1397293]
    Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    More talented than a kid that was drafted two in the nfl draft? So basically you are saying he will go number one?

Yes I think you can make that argument. Will he go 2nd in the draft probably maybe not. Wentz had all the tools here it was obvious to most people on this board. I have said it on this forum before, but when he played his first game at ISU I told the people with me that he looks like an NFL QB and I have never said that before for any Bison QB.

Lance seems to have those same tools yet seems to be a touch more accurate. Wentz struggled with the deep ball accuracy at NDSU. IMO, Lance is having the greatest offensive season in program history.
    Lance is already getting something that Carson didn’t get until late in his college career - a push from the national media market. Remember ESPN’s Heisman Vote? Amazing that they put a Freshman QB on that ballot all year, I believe, and even more amazing a QB from the FCS.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Kicking the crap out of them twice has been a small but gratifying start in making them pay.
    3 times, if you want to count our game there under the contact. 4 if you count 2010 playoff game.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1397323]3 times, if you want to count our game there under the contact. 4 if you count 2010 playoff game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/Qa Z] KNOW IT ALL was referring to payback for the buyout.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix