Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty fans are a disgrace

Default Re: Kitty fans are a disgrace

Why get our panties in a bunch over some internet posts? They do it because some of us react like this. Just smile that we will be in Frisco and move on; then posts like this will disappear.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Well I always say "Yeah I am fat but I can lose weight, you on the other hand will always be a loser"

Game week fans talk all tough and confident. 8k posts in a week.
    Post game they say we are fat and North Dakota sucks.
    or they just disappear.

Rinse and repeat.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Talked to 4 or 5 groups of ‘Cat fans at the game.
    All were friendly, happy & nice.
    (not so happy afterwards, but still nice)
    Don’t let a few bad internet apples cause a stereotype

Not offering FCOA does tend to draw lower quality fans.

We do rank #13 in obesity so we need to work on that.Personally I think some of it has to do with having large population of tall giant Norwegian people, Being big isn't necessarily obese. But statistically, we are one of the tallest states in the nation, so that's actually factual http://worldpopulationreview.com/sta...ight-by-state/
    But we also drink more beer than the rest of the nation, so that might have something to do with it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We do rank #13 in obesity so we need to work on that.Personally I think some of it has to do with having large population of tall giant Norwegian people, Being big isn't necessarily obese. But statistically, we are one of the tallest states in the nation, so that's actually factual http://worldpopulationreview.com/sta...ight-by-state/
    But we also drink more beer than the rest of the nation, so that might have something to do with it
    When we (USA Wrestling) run the Junior Nationals in the FargoDome, one of the most common things brought up about the people in the area is the size - not fat, but height. That, and the amount of blonde people.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We won. Who cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    When we (USA Wrestling) run the Junior Nationals in the FargoDome, one of the most common things brought up about the people in the area is the size - not fat, but height. That, and the amount of blonde people.
    Yep. I went to New York last year and I felt like I was towering over people and I'm only 6-1. Here I feel short at times.

A lot of talk for getting blown out