Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I have always been excited about spreading the Bison love to new teams, so I would favor from that line of thinking to play Weber. But..............The attention behind playing JMU from a national perspective would be amazing and to be the best you gotta beat the best, JMU. So I don't really care who it is we play, just giving my thoughts on why each team is a attractive game to me.
    I'd like you to throw the love of @ss kicking around to all teams that made it through the FCS playoffs and get to play you for the NC.

**STILL BASED ON WHAT I OBSEVED FROM THE JMU FANNYS, A COUPLE YEARS BACK, I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2 NCS against them - a good kick around in the Texas grass!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

I wouldn't mind seeing the Purple Mormans.

Could be an abundance of disgruntled and bored wives to pluck out of the tailgate lots.

And, those bonnets...….hot.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Purple Mormans.

Could be an abundance of disgruntled and bored wives to pluck out of the tailgate lots.

And, those bonnets...….hot.
    Just wait a minute here, Mister. Are you sure Mormons are allowed to tailgate ??????

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Just wait a minute here, Mister. Are you sure Mormons are allowed to tailgate ??????
    Well Buster,

I'd like to make 2 Important points.

(1) If you have more than 2 wifes you bet your @ss you'll drink when your away from home.

(2) Weber State's tech department makes some damn fine grills.

I've heard they've been bring a semi truck of those grills down to each playoff game, raffle 20 off and sell the rest for below cost as a promo since the term Weber appears on the lid!!!!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would like it to be Weber for the simple fact of keeping things straight in my old brain. I will end up blending the two Jmus together.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Looking forward to tomorrow's game. It should be a good one.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Well Buster,

I'd like to make 2 Important points.

(1) If you have more than 2 wifes you bet your @ss you'll drink when your away from home.

(2) Weber State's tech department makes some damn fine grills.

I've heard they've been bring a semi truck of those grills down to each playoff game, raffle 20 off and sell the rest for below cost as a promo since the term Weber appears on the lid!!!!
    Thank you for clearing up this burning question. Definitely agree with point number 1. Hell, a man doesn't need more than his allotment to be a heavy drinker; I just have one wife and I drink a lot..... home or away.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I would like it to be Weber for the simple fact of keeping things straight in my old brain. I will end up blending the two Jmus together.
    Bwha,ha, Ha, ha...…………. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Thank you for clearing up this burning question. Definitely agree with point number 1. Hell, a man doesn't need more than his allotment to be a heavy drinker; I just have one wife and I drink a lot..... home or away.
    That's what I'm talking about. WE are on the same page.! ;-)

You know it doesn't really matter to me if it is JMU or Weber St meets you in the NC. Who ever wins between the 2 deserves a shot at NDSU. I hope the NC is close until the 4th. Got to keep the stadium fans and especially TV fans into the NC until the 4th. Just drop 17 points on them in the 4th and WIN!!!!

PARTY ON BISON

TALON

www.gsufans.com

I'd like you to throw the love of @ss kicking around to all teams that made it through the FCS playoffs and get to play you for the NC.

**STILL BASED ON WHAT I OBSEVED FROM THE JMU FANNYS, A COUPLE YEARS BACK, I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2 NCS against them - a good kick around in the Texas grass!
    I can see why you would like JMU. They hate the Bison's guts. To beat them again would help to put them in their place. If its JMU thats fine with me.

***( If you look at the diversity of the FCS teams NDSU has played and beaten for the National Championship it says a lot that you can beat all the FCS teams from different parts of the country no matter what teams they threw at you with their different coaching philosophy's & approaches on offense, defense. A true mark of a great team that can adapt against any team) ***

NDSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WIN.

Sam Houston (x2)
    Townson (1)
    Jax. State (1)
    Y-Town (1)
    JMU (1)
    E. Washington (1)