Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bison vs dwayne wade u

Default Re: bison vs dwayne wade u

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m down—let’s see it.

And maybe some actual picks inside of 3-point line to get real, open looks and or take ball directly to basket off that for a slam or backdoor loop, which I haven’t heard much of if ever this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the way u think CAS--------old school-------get juco witz out there setting 2-3 hard screens per possession and put some people on there ass! Also, any time oj d league Howard even sniffs the paint would like 2 see some good clean hard fouls outa witz, ala bill lambier! Any word on if miles is calling the game fellas? Love roads recalling of Andre Smith, were you at the game road? His (Andres) team mate at wahp science played for Marquette (I think his name was Jameel) and when I asked his mom if he was being recruited by ndsu she replied "Jameel ant stayin in no North Dakota! No sir!" Lmfao---------100 pays over 6 last time I looked merry Christmas boys!!!!!

I dont see Ward able to keep up with Howard, but it might be our best option. We will probably have to send another guy at him as soon as he puts the ball on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I dont see Ward able to keep up with Howard, but it might be our best option. We will probably have to send another guy at him as soon as he puts the ball on the floor.
    Ward also as a tendency to pick up dumb fouls and take himself out of the game with foul trouble. If that happens then it's probably Samuelson on Howard.... hold onto your butts if that happens.

Bison currently at 176 in the NET ratings... ETSU up to 72 which gives the Bison a Q2 win. Marquette currently ranked 58 so this will be Q1 win/loss tonight (as long as Marquette stays in the top 75). Huge opportunity tonight!

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basket...l-net-rankings

NDSU currently 0-0 in Q1 games, 1-2 in Q2 games, 0-1 in Q3 games, and 6-1 in Q4 games: https://bracketresearch.com/team-qua...osses-tracker/

Any possibility we throw in a perimeter oriented zone tonight?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Any possibility we throw in a perimeter oriented zone tonight?
    Zone typically isn't the answer for a team that's shooting the 3 like they are. Zone works better if it was a big guy or guys that can really get to the rim that we needed to stop. I think we try Tyson on Howard and if it doesn't work Cam or Vinnie will have to deal with him. Can't stop him, just have to hope to contain him.

Ive watched Howard a few times...i mean yea he scores 30...but might need 23 shots in doing so. Am i right?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ive watched Howard a few times...i mean yea he scores 30...but might need 23 shots in doing so. Am i right?
    Definitely a volume guy, have to hope he doesn't get hot. As mentioned earlier he also can be a little turnover prone so forcing him to get rid of the ball will help

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Zone typically isn't the answer for a team that's shooting the 3 like they are. Zone works better if it was a big guy or guys that can really get to the rim that we needed to stop. I think we try Tyson on Howard and if it doesn't work Cam or Vinnie will have to deal with him. Can't stop him, just have to hope to contain him.
    There are different types of zones

Playing Thunderstruck right before the tip! I like it!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN