Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: bison vs dwayne wade u

Default Re: bison vs dwayne wade u

Another missed opportunity........

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What’s it take to get a whistle on our end tonight? Rocky’s two hand attAch, no whistle, 2 or 3 times by WArd at the rim, no whistle. The same on the other end? Quick whistle. I just don’t get it. There’s a built in 10 point cushion for Marquette

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    What’s it take to get a whistle on our end tonight? Rocky’s two hand attAch, no whistle, 2 or 3 times by WArd at the rim, no whistle. The same on the other end? Quick whistle. I just don’t get it. There’s a built in 10 point cushion for Marquette

Maybeeeee if our HC worked the refs or FOUGHT for his team we might get a few calls

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah there were probably 10 calls that never were against Marquette and our end some very ticky tack calls.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Were those announcers Marquette's regular announcers ? They sure knew a lot about Marquette. Calling players by their first names and that deal about the Howard's breaking the duo siblings scoring record. Oh well they gave us lot's of prop's. I thought the Bison played great ! Proud of the young men.
    Big East plays on FS1

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Would have been a tough win regardless but the uneven calls didn't help.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched this game intently from start to finish. Eady needs to shoot the damn ball, passed up two easy layups to make an extra pass that ended up being a turnover. Cam made some bonehead plays with the ball but also made some great plays, just need a little more consistency. I don't think I've seen Rocky play that aggressive ever, he put the ball on the floor a few times and just took his man to the hole, hope he keeps that up! Tyson played like a man possessed, Knotek played really well when he was on the floor but got in foul trouble on a couple of BS calls. The uneven calls by the refs was frustrating as hell, we were getting hammered on our end of the floor and not getting anything called and on the other end we were getting called for some ticky tack bullshit. Refs bailed them out quite a bit in this game, glad we stayed aggressive to the basket, we get some of those calls to get to the line 6-10 more times it's a different ballgame.

All in all I really liked the effort, we played aggressive, took the ball inside and didn't rely on the 3, just a lot of hustle being down a couple guys it was great to see. As I mentioned to a few of my buddies, the good news is nobody in the Summit has a Markus Howard so if we continue to play like this we will have a great conference season. If we would've played like this all season this would've been our first loss. Howard won this game for them, he's a beast.