Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bison vs dwayne wade u

Default bison vs dwayne wade u

big names, big games fellas------------any chance tim miles on the FS1 call? cam and vinny can punish that 5 foot 11 future d-leaguer in the post how you like that game plan CAS????? lets go!

Default Re: bison vs dwayne wade u

Marquette favored by 15. Have a couple decent guys, but we'll see if we can keep Howard from going ham.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    big names, big games fellas------------any chance tim miles on the FS1 call? cam and vinny can punish that 5 foot 11 future d-leaguer in the post how you like that game plan CAS????? lets go!
    I’m down—let’s see it.

And maybe some actual picks inside of 3-point line to get real, open looks and or take ball directly to basket off that for a slam or backdoor loop, which I haven’t heard much of if ever this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I will be happy staying in this game and losing by single digits.
    Howard is just too dam good guys, sorry.

FS1 though, National TV!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The last time we played there was probably the best game Andre Smith played as a Bison.

533 In a row

Howard for them is a dude. Keep him from getting 30 and we might have a slight chance. Going to need a complete game from the entire team. We settle for 3 point shots and we lose by 40. Drive, dish, defend and rebound we have a punchers chance.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Howard for them is a dude. Keep him from getting 30 and we might have a slight chance. Going to need a complete game from the entire team. We settle for 3 point shots and we lose by 40. Drive, dish, defend and rebound we have a punchers chance.
    Howard will likely score 30+, he's just that good. The key will be us continuing to score on offense and limiting the rest of their team outside of Howard and not giving up 2nd chance points. Play tough D, rebound well and continue to work the ball inside out on offense and we stand a chance. The nice part is they don't run a dominant big man offense so matchup wise we actually square up fairly well. The difference is they have a guy that should be in the NBA on their team and we do not.

Wow! Tough matchup tonight.
    Normally you can try and play off the big time athletes, try and stop the driveanddish and hope they aren’t hitting from outside. Marquette hitting over 42% from 3 land as a team - yikes! Perimeter D will be interesting to watch.

Marquette, just like Wisconsin, is doing a good job recruiting Minnesota with 2 of their starters from there - 6’ 9” Theo John (Champlin Park) and 6’ 5” Sacar Anim (DeLasalle). They also signed Top 50 recruit Dawson Garcia recently - 6’ 10” 220 Prior Lake MN - winning a recruiting battle with Minnesota, among 20+ offers.

NBADraft.Net projects Markus Howard as an early 2nd round pick and he could have been a 2nd rounder last summer as well. At 5’ 11” 180 he sounds like a good instant offense guy off the bench in the NBA, especially hitting on 47% of his college 3’s this year.
    A preseason 1st Team AA, he is scoring 25 ppg so far this season, 2.8 rpg and 2.9 apg. He does have a 1-1 assist/turnover ratio (not good for a pg, 2:1 desirable) so hopefully Vinnie & Co can force a few along the way.
    6’ 4” Koby McEwen actually leads the team in assists at 3.5, but has had trouble shooting - 32% overall, 35% on 3’s.

I'd guess we'll see Tyson Ward matched up with him tonight. That's why they did against CSU-Northridge's little guard who was averaging 17+ ppg I believe and Tyson's length bothered him. This is obviously a much tougher assignment but if they can make him earn his points (i.e. shoot it 25 times to score 25 points) they'll give themselves a shot.