Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: bison vs dwayne wade u

Default Re: bison vs dwayne wade u

icky stretch there by maleeck and rocky.. throw the dam ball back out. both blocked then a foul. then a marquette dunk

7-0 run. up 10
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love the way Marquette boxes out. Wish we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting rushed and scared off again.

Vinnie a liability tonight
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Vinnie needs to rub his screens better. He's making it easy for his defender to fight through the high ball screen by not getting closer to his screener. He needs to rub shoulders with Witz and Kreuser.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Vinnie needs to rub his screens better. He's making it easy for his defender to fight through the high ball screen by not getting closer to his screener. He needs to rub shoulders with Witz and Kreuser.
    He’s holding the ball far too long waiting for something to develop with no vision.
    Easy scared to take advantage of his opportunities. Tyson putting the team on his back like in the Summit tourney.
    And in typical fashion, whole group playing weak around the rim.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Cam > Vin. and cam just stole that ball from howard... (refs say he was on line.. he wasnt)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Disappointing finish but for the game the Bison put up 40+ shots from inside the arc and only 25 from outside of it so they did a nice job attacking the paint. Just got out-athleted by Marquette's defense. If they play this same game against K-State they win. On to the conference season... for as inconsistent as their OOC performance was it looks like the Bison are positioned to win the league with how USD and Omaha have faded recently.

Why NDSU isn’t more physical baffles me. We would differentiate ourselves from vast majority of teams if we were. It would be a different/unique brand of BB these days. Why just be like everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Were those announcers Marquette's regular announcers ? They sure knew a lot about Marquette. Calling players by their first names and that deal about the Howard's breaking the duo siblings scoring record. Oh well they gave us lot's of prop's. I thought the Bison played great ! Proud of the young men.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The team played really well overall. A lot of makeable shots didn’t go down. They definitely has some help from the refs tonight. Could have definitely won that game and it’s promising. Tyson played like a damn man. Seeing the weave come out made me close my eyes in discussed.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS