Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State GDT

Default Re: Montana State GDT

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So we can we end all this b******* a people thinking that it is smart basketball to just Chuck 3-pointers? Tonight you saw the recipe that makes this team an elite mid-major. Solid three-point looks while attacking the rim.
    the players are driving and kicking more, that is a good thing. Tyson posting up more and Cam on the floor helping with ball movement

up 79 65 after Vinnie long 3 and game should be over here

Tyson 19 pt 13 reb

CASH MONEY!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the players are driving and kicking more, that is a good thing. Tyson posting up more and Cam on the floor helping with ball movement

up 79 65 after Vinnie long 3 and game should be over here

Tyson 19 pt 13 reb

CASH MONEY!!
    Agree with you lakes. Can't figure out why they didn't try to do that earlier in the year but glad they're figuring it out. I know Rocky's good at defense but my goodness, Witz>>>>>>>>>Rocky for offense. It was refreshing to see a real post play.

Loved the contributions from Witz and Harden-Hayes tonight. Knotek had a nice game also but those first two really showed they can contribute 10-15 minutes per night maybe up to 20 on nights they're really needed.

Monster opportunity on Friday now in Milwaukee. If they have any hopes for anything better than a 14 seed if they make the dance they'll need that one.

Solid win, Montana State has some quality players, their two guards were terrific. Good to see some bench guys step up and rise to the moment. MHH, Knotek, and Witz all contributed very nicely. Qualye provided some decent minutes as well but needs to play with more confidence on the offensive side if hes going to get that amount of minutes. Krueser and Hunter both didnt have great games, Griesel nor Samuelson played, shows this team has good depth. Tyson was terrific, 19pts 13rebs and 5 assists.

The coaches were not happy with the shot selection in the first half, MSU switches defenses a ton and we settle for so many bad 3's. We were 5-19 from 3 in the first half. Compared to 5/7 in the second half when we were attacking and playing inside out.

Next up is Marquette, who have one of the best scorers in college basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Loved the contributions from Witz and Harden-Hayes tonight. Knotek had a nice game also but those first two really showed they can contribute 10-15 minutes per night maybe up to 20 on nights they're really needed.

Monster opportunity on Friday now in Milwaukee. If they have any hopes for anything better than a 14 seed if they make the dance they'll need that one.
    unfortunately if you click on the summit league standings and see the records and bad losses, #16 seed is what we are getting unless we rattle off the next 20 wins and finish 27-4 than a #14 seed
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Solid win, Montana State has some quality players, their two guards were terrific. Good to see some bench guys step up and rise to the moment. MHH, Knotek, and Witz all contributed very nicely. Qualye provided some decent minutes as well but needs to play with more confidence on the offensive side if hes going to get that amount of minutes. Krueser and Hunter both didnt have great games, Griesel nor Samuelson played, shows this team has good depth. Tyson was terrific, 19pts 13rebs and 5 assists.

The coaches were not happy with the shot selection in the first half, MSU switches defenses a ton and we settle for so many bad 3's. We were 5-19 from 3 in the first half. Compared to 5/7 in the second half when we were attacking and playing inside out.

Next up is Marquette, who have one of the best scorers in college basketball.
    That was some pretty decent basketball.

Might actually buy some ice cream at the next game as I think the impulse to gouge my eyes out has subsided/will be safe around spoons and bison basketball again.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Gotta feel for Sam, just gets healthy and has another setback. Sure sounds like he will be out for awhile.

Griesel was on crutches on the bench after having an injury setback over the weekend, Richman said. The Bison next play at Marquette on Friday, Dec. 20, before they start Summit League play on Dec. 29 at Denver. Richman said Griesel will likely miss the start of conference play with a knew injury. Richman added Samuelson is day-to-day and wasn't sure if he would be ready to play against Marquette.

"Sam is going to be out for a period of time. He's more week-by-week," Richman said. "It's a pretty significant setback."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    That was some pretty decent basketball.

Might actually buy some ice cream at the next game as I think the impulse to gouge my eyes out has subsided/will be safe around spoons and bison basketball again.
    That 2nd half was like watching a surgery out there I was having flashbacks from the Moorhead spuds circa early 2000s! I think it's safe to say we found our style fellas now these next 2 months time 4 Tyson to start developing that killer instinct need to post up some 20+ point blowouts and just break these summit league teams--------i don't care If they gotta take a greyhound bus and stay In the biggest flea bag motel Milwaukee's got, I'll take them to beat Marquette straight up with this brand of basketball

Better double Howard hes already put up 51, 40, and 38.

Team showed some depth tonight. Wintz has some moves in the post and can finish. Team can put up some points when they work the offense and don't just settle for lazy 3s. Starting to look like a fun season ahead. Get your asses to the SHAC.