Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How do we attack the kitties

Default Re: How do we attack the kitties

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Run up the gut twice then throw the fade on 3rd down.
    Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The frustrating thing is the diversity exists, it just wasn’t put into play.
    Yep, I hope our offensive game plan is take what the defense gives you. If they run blitz and stack the box, play action on first down early. Sometimes you need to pass to open up the run game. Sure we want to run A gap power but let's back them off the line of scrimmage first!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Have to be balanced to win this one. Try to run on them and put the ball in Lances hands. Could see lots of designed runs.
    This the first time in years that I have seen a Bison team come into the playoffs playing "not to lose". During Sticks run the staff intentionally held him back all season so he was fresh for the playoffs and they turned him loose game one. Trey Lance is even more of a running weapon and this staff did NOTHING so far to take advantage of his skill set in the playoffs. Although young, this may be the most talent NDSU has ever had and it appears to be mirroring its coaching staff, scared and tight. If last game was a wake-up call than look for things to improve greatly, if not, look for a solid beating this year. Messingham would have won last weekend by 35 and second string playing the 4 qtr. I would pull out a few stops early to get this team rolling and loose, And Yes, not punt from around the opposing 30 yard line...

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    This the first time in years that I have seen a Bison team come into the playoffs playing "not to lose". During Sticks run the staff intentionally held him back all season so he was fresh for the playoffs and they turned him loose game one. Trey Lance is even more of a running weapon and this staff did NOTHING so far to take advantage of his skill set in the playoffs. Although young, this may be the most talent NDSU has ever had and it appears to be mirroring its coaching staff, scared and tight. If last game was a wake-up call than look for things to improve greatly, if not, look for a solid beating this year. Messingham would have won last weekend by 35 and second string playing the 4 qtr. I would pull out a few stops early to get this team rolling and loose, And Yes, not punt from around the opposing 30 yard line...
    you know i agree a 100% with the Trey running... I actually would be very very surprised if the kittie cats don't get a very large dose of him this weekend. However i really believe if they would have just scored a touchdown on 1 of those 1st 3 possessions that is exactly what that game would have looked like. But they didn't and it just didn't look like a good clean game plan. I expect a whole different look Saturday and the Kitties better have their helmets on tight because these MF's about to unleash some shit! FACTS

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has followed them and know where their weaknesses are, and how you would game plan for them?
    Go Herd!!
    Grab ‘em by the puuzzy!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Would also like to see a bit more use of Kobe Johnson, that kid has a special mix of speed, quickness and BALANCE. Get him and Trey loose a couple times and that TE down the seam route would be lethal. I really liked Messignhams offensive game plans. He used his Rams inside to exploit every portion of the field for consistent big plays. Maybe yet this year !!? Coaching this offense would be like getting a once in a lifetime xmas gift...YOU can only fail by being to predictable.

0_550x550_Back_Color-White.jpg
    Tried and true method.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm curious to see how stout that run defense is.
    Im not, run it 65 times and book your rooms in Texas
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Im not, run it 65 times and book your rooms in Texas
    Yeah, well, we were 3rd and a “short” 1 last week, against ISUr in 3 Dline set (think guards uncovered) with LBs playing normal depth and, even given that, we ran a deep handoff to the C/D gap. QB sneak left or right would have gotten us 2-4 yards easily with O guards just chipping Nose and releasing to LBs. Instead, we ended up with a loss/no gain and punted close to their 35.

Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    you know i agree a 100% with the Trey running... I actually would be very very surprised if the kittie cats don't get a very large dose of him this weekend. However i really believe if they would have just scored a touchdown on 1 of those 1st 3 possessions that is exactly what that game would have looked like. But they didn't and it just didn't look like a good clean game plan. I expect a whole different look Saturday and the Kitties better have their helmets on tight because these MF's about to unleash some shit! FACTS
    What’s up??
    Go Bison.