Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we attack the kitties

Default How do we attack the kitties

Just wondering if anyone has followed them and know where their weaknesses are, and how you would game plan for them?
    Go Herd!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: How do we attack the kitties

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has followed them and know where their weaknesses are, and how you would game plan for them?
    Go Herd!!
    Run up the gut twice then throw the fade on 3rd down.

Lardsin must go!

Kick field goals and count on the defense to win it.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I just looked and if I read it right, through the air would be our best attack the way it looks. They rank poorly there but high on run defense.

More getting the ball to Tre Watson in space

More getting the ball to our RB's in space, we don't really do that at all. It would be a good time to run some, NE type, Brady to James White plays

More pass routes for our TE's, they are the best corps in the FCS, and perhaps even all of CFB; and TR is grossly under-using them.

More of Jimmy football running real slot receiver routes, and leave the the post routes down the center of the field to Babicz and Gindorf

And somebody really needs to get in Trey's face and tell him to hit his receivers on the numbers and forget about throwing an interception. The kid is playing scared because of his freak success in not throwing an int.

They may even need to threaten to bench him. He needs to know that his apprehension is obvious to everyone and that it won't be tolerated.

He has bee over throwing and throwing wide of his receivers the whole second half of the season and it's getting worse. Even on a lot of completions our receivers are having to make difficult catches because he is trying to play it safe.

And if they are not going to use Hunter Luepke on offense they should let him play LB. The kid has NFL size and athleticism, and is a national honor society member. He could learn the complicated Bison LB assignments in a flash.

If they are going to use him on offense, fine, but this one is waaayyyy tooo gifted to ride the pine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    More getting the ball to Tre Watson in space

More getting the ball to our RB's in space, we don't really do that at all. It would be a good time to run some, NE type, Brady to James White plays

More pass routes for our TE's, they are the best corps in the FCS, and perhaps even all of CFB; and TR is grossly under-using them.

More of Jimmy football running real slot receiver routes, and leave the the post routes down the center of the field to Babicz and Gindorf

And somebody really needs to get in Trey's face and tell him to hit his receivers on the numbers and forget about throwing an interception. The kid is playing scared because of his freak success in not throwing an int.

They may even need to threaten to bench him. He needs to know that his apprehension is obvious to everyone and that it won't be tolerated.

He has bee over throwing and throwing wide of his receivers the whole second half of the season and it's getting worse. Even on a lot of completions our receivers are having to make difficult catches because he is trying to play it safe.
    I think your observations on tre are fit for the dumpster he has missed a few throws but yesterday he also dropped some balls in there that were amazing ...

Threaten to bench him????????? I had to go and look at the time of the post as I for sure thought it was going to be a 2AM drunk post but I guess not.

Wow just wow

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Threaten to bench him????????? I had to go and look at the time of the post as I for sure thought it was going to be a 2AM drunk post but I guess not.

Wow just wow
    Forget the time, just check the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post

Preposterous statement winner 2019.