Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He said the Bison have looked uninspired the last 3 games. Sounds kind of disrespectful to our opponents we beat.
    holding up a phone to talk into it is uninspired.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    The guy I responded to said Big Sky teams aren't as physical running the ball as MVFC teams. My point is some of them are. In fact, I would argue that the two remaining Big Sky teams would resemble more of the stereotypical MFVC squad than the stereotypical Big Sky team. Also...I know a lot of bison fans....and all of them are saying last years defense was much more physical than this years team, and the lines aren't as strong as past versions. Bobcats will put up some points tomorrow...don't worry.
    You ever think they got most of those yards after we had the game in the bag? I mean it was 38-3 at halftime!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You ever think they got most of those yards after we had the game in the bag? I mean it was 38-3 at halftime!
    And one 70+ TD run by Anderson after being down that much or more. Deduct that outlier when we were more about keeping things in front of us and total rushing and ypc decease dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    The guy I responded to said Big Sky teams aren't as physical running the ball as MVFC teams. My point is some of them are. In fact, I would argue that the two remaining Big Sky teams would resemble more of the stereotypical MFVC squad than the stereotypical Big Sky team. Also...I know a lot of bison fans....and all of them are saying last years defense was much more physical than this years team, and the lines aren't as strong as past versions. Bobcats will put up some points tomorrow...don't worry.

And yet the Bison are first in scoring defense and second in total defense. Compare that to 19 and 28. Scoring offense is 7th for the Bison compared to 21st. I like our chances.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And one 70+ TD run by Anderson after being down that much or more. Deduct that outlier when we were more about keeping things in front of us and total rushing and ypc decease dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I forgot about that one big play Anderson had. Funny how you can forget about a super star like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Montana St went for 67 rush yards on 20 carries in the 1st half of last year's game.

99 pages!!!
    Not gonna look to see if this is already in here:

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...260d08a67.html

‘Cat beat writer Colton Pool (who knows Fargo) article.
    He picks NDSU 28-21

Players to watch, game info and keys to victory for Montana State-North Dakota State
    Only 4 interceptions on the season for the ‘Cats, impressive! (19 TD passes)

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    And yet the Bison are first in scoring defense and second in total defense. Compare that to 19 and 28. Scoring offense is 7th for the Bison compared to 21st. I like our chances.
    and 30th in rush defense

I'm sure someone has mentioned it, but their top WR was a 4 Star QB recruit for Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    99 pages!!!
    Not gonna look to see if this is already in here:

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...260d08a67.html

‘Cat beat writer Colton Pool (who knows Fargo) article.
    He picks NDSU 28-21

Only 4 interceptions on the season for the ‘Cats, impressive! (19 TD passes)
    It surprises me how many journalists (not just this guy) have poor writing skills. That article was tough to read.