Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    I think Chaote's mindset of taking care of themselves and not worrying about shit outside their locker room is very healthy for a football team. However, he was rather condescending when he started going in on NDSU's FCOA and how NDSU is bad for FCS football. Clearly his opinion of NDSU wasnt thought up on the spot to answer the question and he in fact is quite worried about stuff outside of what he can control.

Other that that, I think the actual game itself will be a dogfight. I think our offensive gameplans will be similar, I do give us the nod on offensive weapons...the biggest question marks will be whether Ty can into a rhythm with his play calling and whether we execute. I hope that the kids are on alert that they havent played especially well over the last couple weeks, but I also hope they dont start pressing. With a young crew we could start to see some panic if things continue to operate below standard, especially offensively. Our defense is going to do what our defense does. Lots of score predictions on bobcatnation have MSU running up 27-35 pts and I absolutely do not see that happening. If this one is close, it'll be because our offense is shatting the bed, not because our defense cant get stops.

Like i mentioned earlier, ride the horse that got us here - both offensively and defensively - and we'll be okay.
    Good Post
    1. Choate wasn't slamming NDSU as much as the was rallying the troops that MSU need to offer FCOA too
    2. Never put stock in prediction threads, thoughtful Cat fans are expecting a close game, one that we think we can steal

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UNI scored 31 last year.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    I thought you were going home, is work release about over?
    4:30 pm today

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Does Montana St & Coach Choad realize that last years game at dome was a QUARTERFINAL game and over by 1Q and crowd was "meh"?

this is a SEMIFINAL game with a Trip to Frisco. it's a whole nother level of loud!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    Don’t talk football? What exactly are your dumbass little brother comments adding to the conversation? Or posting people’s personal info? Does that add something to the football convo?

If all is normal and you are some beacon of light for free speech how come you only post on a neighboring states board? Strange how your 20 posts a day on Bobcat Nation and egriz just stopped?

It’s ok, I don’t miss you patting yourself on the back every post and talking about anything but football. I’d hoped you realized that you went to far and decided to take a step back but instead you just run over here and act like an Amen man for a program that you have nothing to do with, oh excuse me, you’ve gone to some games and from the sounds of it acted like an ass.
    If you don't want your personal info posted online maybe you shouldn't do it to somebody else. I won game over

I don't post on egriz because I post on the other Griz board. I'm still posting on bobcat nation

AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    UNI scored 31 last year.
    Missed it. Forgot how wild that one was.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Anybody less lazy than me know when a Bison defense allowed 27 or more? Other than to 2016 JMU? I’m sure Bobcat nation thinks they are the equal of that JMU team but you can put me down as skeptical. Plus we will be using our stud DE and LB unlike that game in 16.
    and if you want to get more in depth...since the 2010 season...ndsu's scoring defense in the playoffs is just shy of 13 ppg. yowzers.

edit: forgot the two playoff games from this season smh
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

freakin alpha... bahaha he said hes not coming back to NDSU games cuz the Frisco Cruiser is dead
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Good Post
    1. Choate wasn't slamming NDSU as much as the was rallying the troops that MSU need to offer FCOA too
    2. Never put stock in prediction threads, thoughtful Cat fans are expecting a close game, one that we think we can steal
    Good Point. Great Point actually. I am now 100% convinced thats what he was doing
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    If you don't want your personal info posted online maybe you shouldn't do it to somebody else. I won game over

I don't post on egriz because I post on the other Griz board. I'm still posting on bobcat nation

You have a strange notion of what winning looks like.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie