Page 59 of 111 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Sagarin still has the Grizzlies ranked ahead of the Bobcats, even though we beat them 48-14....and are still playing. Computer rankings can give a general idea where teams are at...but aren’t all that accurate in the end.
    See, what's going on there is the computer hasn't forgotten that you lost to UND.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Alpha has trolled up Bobcatnation for years until getting kicked off for Doxxing people. Just giving it back to him a bit, when we get a chance. I think this is the only place he's allowed on the internet now! lol.
    Yeah, not a great look for us.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Alpha has trolled up Bobcatnation for years until getting kicked off for Doxxing people. Just giving it back to him a bit, when we get a chance. I think this is the only place he's allowed on the internet now! lol.
    Ive been posting on bobcat nation all season and just posted right now.

Not sure about the kicked off thing but I regularly post here, on MaroonBlood.com, Championshipsubdivision.com and anygivensaturday.com.

You are vastly misinformed but hey keep not talking football
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Alphas a legend here. He didnt come to BV guns blazing telling us how the big sky is better. He knew UM would lose to NDSU. I think hes become a bigger bison fan over Grizz fan now because of it....even while wearing maroon and silver to the game.
    Neither did I.

Honestly I would expect the Bison to win this game as well. But unlike last year, I do think MSU has a small chance simply because of our improved line play. The MSU defense has been playing really well since the bye week which I'm hoping is enough to keep the game close into the second half, and then the Cats will need to catch a break somewhere to have a chance to pull the upset.

Do you give MSU any chance at all in this game?

And win or lose I'll still be a Bobcat fan, I'm not going to switch fandom like Alpha-something or other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    See, what's going on there is the computer hasn't forgotten that you lost to UND.

So?? The Bobcats are clearly better then the Grizzlies (you can't even find a Grizzly fan who disagrees with that), so no matter what the Bobcats should be ranked higher. Unless every single division 1 team plays every other division one team you will never have an accurate computer ratings system...because there isn't an accurate sample without that. I just looked at the Sagarin ratings..they are almost laughable. That's why a lot of folks don't pay attention to them....

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Ive been posting on bobcat nation all season and just posted right now.

Not sure about the kicked off thing but I regularly post here, on MaroonBlood.com, Championshipsubdivision.com and anygivensaturday.com.

You are vastly misinformed but hey keep not talking football
    I thought you were going home, is work release about over?

Neither did I.

Honestly I would expect the Bison to win this game as well. But unlike last year, I do think MSU has a small chance simply because of our improved line play. The MSU defense has been playing really well since the bye week which I'm hoping is enough to keep the game close into the second half, and then the Cats will need to catch a break somewhere to have a chance to pull the upset.

Do you give MSU any chance at all in this game?

And win or lose I'll still be a Bobcat fan, I'm not going to switch fandom like Alpha-something or other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    One in seven.

Is it Saturday yet? Some of you are going to be wiped out by then.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    OK, Harwood?
    Apparently, I didn't know what I was talking about. I always thought the bar scene that says "Fargo, ND" during the movie was an actual bar in Grand Forks. Instead, it was a bar in the Twin Cities area.

https://www.movie-locations.com/movies/f/Fargo.php
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    So?? The Bobcats are clearly better then the Grizzlies (you can't even find a Grizzly fan who disagrees with that), so no matter what the Bobcats should be ranked higher. Unless every single division 1 team plays every other division one team you will never have an accurate computer ratings system...because there isn't an accurate sample without that. I just looked at the Sagarin ratings..they are almost laughable. That's why a lot of folks don't pay attention to them....
    Even if all teams played all other teams you wouldn't have an "accurate" ratings system, you'd only have a somewhat more accurate system. Anyone who has ever played the transative propery law of sporting results knows this. Variance is a bitch. There's no such thing as an accurate sample. There are small sample and large sample and there are bias samples and not (mostly).