Page 58 of 111 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Who's your little brother now that MSU owns your ass?

ANd quit lying about having the Brawl "dialed in" correct. Every pundit and griz fan in the entire nation predicted a bloodbath in Bozeman for the griz.
    I guess they had the bloodbath correct! LOLOL! 48-14 when you were ranked #3!! I mean we've played D2 schools who played better than you guys! Holy Hell!
    I said you would win by double digits but even if you win the next 5 you will always be little brother

The best part is you know it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Tell me more.
    Sagarin still has the Grizzlies ranked ahead of the Bobcats, even though we beat them 48-14....and are still playing. Computer rankings can give a general idea where teams are at...but aren’t all that accurate in the end.

What we arguing about now.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Um, about that one scene that took place in Fargo......it wasn't shot in Fargo. I'll let you guess where it was shot, and the only hint is that you're not going to like the answer. The hint - it no longer exists due to some kind of flood.
    El Forko Grande!!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

For Bobcat fans traveling or just curious/bored. NDSU has a radio station called Bison 1660 that does 2 separate 2 hour shows per day. The Insiders and Brake Down. Might be a worthwhile listen as will discuss the game a fair amount. They also do pre and post game coverage. One of the Insiders hosts is from MT so knows you guys well and is very knowledgeable of the entire FCS and inner workings of NDSU. They will often interview the opposing coach, radio or TV guy during the week. There is a separate thread for them and can also listen via Soundcloud but here is the direct link to Bison 1660 radio.

http://www.bison1660.com

https://www.bison1660.com/

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    For Bobcat fans traveling or just curious/bored. NDSU has a radio station called Bison 1660 that does 2 separate 2 hour shows per day. The Insiders and Brake Down. Might be a worthwhile listen as will discuss the game a fair amount. They also do pre and post game coverage. One of the Insiders hosts is from MT so knows you guys well and is very knowledgeable of the entire FCS and inner workings of NDSU. They will often interview the opposing coach, radio or TV guy during the week. There is a separate thread for them and can also listen via Soundcloud but here is the direct link to Bison 1660 radio.

http://www.bison1660.com

https://www.bison1660.com/
    Be prepared to listen to commercial break after commercial break in between JMU fanline if you do decide to tune in.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    I said you would win by double digits but even if you win the next 5 you will always be little brother

Bobcat fans are triggered simply by your presence here. Little man syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

Ya OK sport. whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Bobcat fans are triggered simply by your presence here. Little man syndrome
    Alpha has trolled up Bobcatnation for years until getting kicked off for Doxxing people. Just giving it back to him a bit, when we get a chance. I think this is the only place he's allowed on the internet now! lol.

Alphas a legend here. He didnt come to BV guns blazing telling us how the big sky is better. He knew UM would lose to NDSU. I think hes become a bigger bison fan over Grizz fan now because of it....even while wearing maroon and silver to the game.