Page 49 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    They moved the game to ESPN3 because Montana State wanted the game moved to Friday night due to graduation.

Oh..and it's laughable that you think ABC/ESPN care whether or not NDSU makes the final or not. Outside of FCS fans...nobody cares. I live in the Twin Cities....and nobody seems to understand what the FCS level is, unless you went to school at one of those schools. To everyone else...it's Division II.
    You must be new here. I would not and could not expect an msu fan to understand how success works but that's okay. Just sit back and enjoy the beating, consider yourself lucky to be crushed by the champs.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Actually yes...because nobody cares who either school hires on a national level..yet both schools get a small blurb on ESPN and other sports websites. I'm pretty sure your school isn't as big of a name as you would like to believe...as you guys are confused with UND just as often as we are confused with UM.
    I seriously doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    You must be new here. I would not and could not expect an msu fan to understand how success works but that's okay. Just sit back and enjoy the beating, consider yourself lucky to be crushed by the champs.
    Just like you crushed a team 9-3 with the benefit of the refs missing a lateral that the other team ran back for a touchdown. Pretty sure the Bobcats will be just fine.

Actually yes...because nobody cares who either school hires on a national level..yet both schools get a small blurb on ESPN and other sports websites. I'm pretty sure your school isn't as big of a name as you would like to believe...as you guys are confused with UND just as often as we are confused with UM.
    1. 7 of the last 8 national titles in FCS
    2. No loss to a FBS including P5 since 2009
    3. Starting NFL QB who was the second pick in the draft
    4. Consistently ranked a top 25 tailgating spot
    5. 3 ESPN Gameday appearances
    6. Numerous games on ESPN, ESPN2, and every game on ESPN 3 and not plus.

Yes, we are a national brand. How many of those the kitty's have?

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Actually I think the neutral site semifinal was meant as a joke. Take it as a compliment to the fanbase.

FCOA was certainly a serious comment... It's also one worth watching....
    That’s how I took the semifinal comment listening to it this morning.

FCOA... blame your administration and fans. Don’t blame teams that are using it to their advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    MSU did move the game from Sat to Fri, they began negations with the NCAA the week before the 2nd round games, NCAA approved it when Sac lost.
    Where are you hearing this? None of it adds up. ESPN had a set schedule of college basketball and volleyball games on ESPN2 and ESPNU all day last Saturday. It's possible they wanted it on ESPN3 on Saturday but they probably didn't put up much of a fight because when it's streaming they don't seem to care much (see the fact that they had 4 of the 8 second round games kicking off at the exact same time). Maybe if Sac St won they wanted Montana St/Sac St in that Friday night spot that Weber St and Montana were in but it makes no sense that they would shuffle their entire programming schedule on ESPN2 or ESPNU on Saturday.

Just like you crushed a team 9-3 with the benefit of the refs missing a lateral that the other team ran back for a touchdown. Pretty sure the Bobcats will be just fine.
    This isn't my discussion, but you realize a conference game is different than an out of conference game. Conference teams play each other every year. That's why Montana-Montana State game scores have no bearing on the rest of the games.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

There is one football program in North Dakota and one in Montana. People all over the country know who the Bison and the Griz are.

Then maybe Carroll college, after that people watch dancing with the stars

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Does Montana State proclaim themselves as The Flagship U too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    The is one football program in North Dakota and one in Montana. People all over the country know who the Bison and the Griz are.

Then maybe Carroll college, after that people watch dancing with the stars

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Alpha, glad to see you back. Whatever happened with the legal issue you had a year or two ago? That all get cleared up? (Not trying to bring up bad juju, but never heard how it came out.)