Page 31 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Does he? Rewatch his presser he claims that the cats played North Dakota St earlier this year and if they could turn back the clock the game wouldn't be close and they wouldn't lose.

THE CASTS LOST TO THE F'HAWKS LOLOLOLOL

That was a slip pretty easy to see, on the other hand your coach named the ISU DC as having coached at MSU, he had to look that up and must just have poor reading comprehension to put it in the presser.

I just watched the Bobcat presser, had to watch it twice. Then I went to stats football and read the same thing. Choate, the head coach for the bobcats, said that he thinks if he could go back in time and replay the playoff game that the bobcats would win and it wouldn’t be close. ��

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    That was a slip pretty easy to see, on the other hand your coach named the ISU DC as having coached at MSU, he had to look that up and must just have poor reading comprehension to put it in the presser.
    OuR cOaCh SlIpPeD bUt YoUrS iS dUmB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like a little banter from other fans. It's a nice break from the monotonous regularity of Bisonville.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    So, with 2 above, is he supposed to be checking out of those runs on 1st and 2nd down into a stacked box? That seems backward to me.
    I don't get that comment either. The whole second have were runs right up the gut. Not sure what we were putting on Trey's plate but the calls needed to be better coming from the OC first and foremost!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't get that comment either. The whole second have were runs right up the gut. Not sure what we were putting on Trey's plate but the calls needed to be better coming from the OC first and foremost!
    no shit UNLEASH THE KRAKEN~!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Let's not forget about the little things Montana state fans are spewing through their historic 6 game winning streak:

They lost to little brother

Their best win this season is either pud Austin Peay or Montana

Ndsu looks beatable yet are undefeated through almost 2.33 straight seasons including playoffs.
    You are a misinformed person. Montana State beat the sh*t out of Montana at home. Just FYI, MSU is generally considered to be little brother in this context.

I am happy to have you guys think MSU is a big underdog going into this game. The Montana fans thought the same thing going into Cat Griz. In fact, most of them predicted it would be an epic beat down in Bozeman, when in fact we hung 48-14 on them.

As I said before in this thread, MSU is a much improved team compared to last year. You all realize that this is a semi-final game, where all the winners entering had to go through 2-3 other games of ranked opponents, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Counter Assault View Post
    You are a misinformed person. Montana State beat the sh*t out of Montana at home. Just FYI, MSU is generally considered to be little brother in this context.

I am happy to have you guys think MSU is a big underdog going into this game. The Montana fans thought the same thing going into Cat Griz. In fact, most of them predicted it would be an epic beat down in Bozeman, when in fact we hung 48-14 on them.

As I said before in this thread, MSU is a much improved team compared to last year. You all realize that this is a semi-final game, where all the winners entering had to go through 2-3 other games of ranked opponents, right?
    OUR little brother. You are UM's little brother.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yeah, they're undefeated since Halloween 2019.

cute.
    I think at face value, your comments regarding this perceived "streak" are accurate. I wouldn't call it a streak to begin with myself. However, when you dig deeper into the performance of the Cats as the season went along, I think you would give MSU more credit than you are giving. Frankly, I hope that is how the Bison are thinking as well. The Cats played most of the regular season without several starters, including our star running back Isaiah Ifanse. He is approaching 1,000 yards on the year and didn't play in 5 games. The Cats also played offense most of the year rotating through 3-4 quarterback packages. Since the close and fluky loss to UND, the Cats have gotten better each week. We have returned several defensive starters and Ifanse on offense. Most importantly, Tucker Rovig has found his stride. We have moved away from multiple QB packages to mainly one and pounding the rock with Ifanse. Lastly, the Cats defense is in the upper quartile on MANY attributes including scoring and total defense. They played on FIRE in the last two playoff games, which were, admittedly, helped by 14-17K fans at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Counter Assault View Post

Any fucking time we've played your chapped little asses in the FCS playoffs we've kicked your fucking ass. I expect more of the same, especially with the beautiful distraction of your coach being on the short list for the New Mexico job.