Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1108

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    On the other hand....the Bobcats are capable of explosive plays..so deducting it doesn't tell the whole story.
    The odds of winning the Powerball are 1 in about 292 million. So, while I am CAPABLE of winning, the losing combinations that are possible tell the whole story. Yes, this is not an apples-to-apples comparison, but you get my drift.

So you don't think Tucker Rovig gets any advantage of being able to focus all of his attention on the Bison Defense while Trey Lance has to focus on the Bobcats and his chemistry final??
    The system seems to work just fine.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The system seems to work just fine.
    ..I'm sure it does...but I think it's hard to say the Bobcats don't have at least a small advantage in terms of preparation.

So you don't think Tucker Rovig gets any advantage of being able to focus all of his attention on the Bison Defense while Trey Lance has to focus on the Bobcats and his chemistry final??
    You are telling me that not only you don't have FCOA, but you don't have test takers for your players? /purple

..I'm sure it does...but I think it's hard to say the Bobcats don't have at least a small advantage in terms of preparation.
    coming in that late? Actually....no.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You are telling me that not only you don't have FCOA, but you don't have test takers for your players? /purple
    Choate was going to focus on the test takers in his post-game press conference...he's pacing himself

Bison players don't take exams where the professor asks them questions, our players tell the professor what the answer is going to be and that is all there is to it.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

I haven't really seen this discussed here....but one small advantage the Bobcats do have this week is they had finals last week, and the bison are taking finals this week.
    It is certainly an advantage, although they would still practice as much an any other week.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    There's a good joke in there somwhere about a plane with Kaiser on it angling towards Grand Forks....