Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1108

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    19,753
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    Montana State's defense is supposed to be way better this time around and they have FargoDome experience...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EP
    Posts
    5,822

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Montana State's defense is supposed to be way better this time around and they have FargoDome experience...
    Well, our offense is not way better
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,673

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    I know I am frustrated with the ISU game but I just can't see that we win the next two or even the next game with the effort or focus that was shown within the program today.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    WYOMING, USA
    Posts
    11,151

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    We have a week to step up multiple aspects of the game. The level of play we saw today is not going win against the Cats at the Dome and would get smoked against JMU.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    8,175

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    In the past the Bison teams have upped their games in the playoffs. This year's team has done just the opposite.

    Let Lance Be Lance.
    "It don't mean nothin', not a thingĒ.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,205

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    We have a week to step up multiple aspects of the game. The level of play we saw today is not going win against the Cats at the Dome and would get smoked against JMU.
    It would get us killed vs Weber too.
    HORNS UP! HAWKEYES DOWN!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,673

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    when will the game channel/time be announced?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    703

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    As long as our guys on the sideline can feel the groove and dance/wave their arms to a hellish hip hop/rap song played in the Fargodome, even though we're engaged in a nailbiter of a close game...I'm good.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    20,857

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    As long as our guys on the sideline can feel the groove and dance/wave their arms to a hellish hip hop/rap song played in the Fargodome, even though we're engaged in a nailbiter of a close game...I'm good.
    ok boomer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

    If we score 9 and give up three we win. Everyone will bitch. McFeely isnít right very often but he is right about us Bison fans be entitled, spoiled brats.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If God didnít want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •