Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by Counter Assault View Post
    Hey, just making a coherent, matter-of-fact post here, not trying to be a troll. After watching NDSU’s last two games, I think this is a very winnable game for MSU this year. I did not say that last year on this board. We have been improving every game for the last 6 games, I truly see it as peaking. Our QB Rovig is hitting his passing stride and our run offense has been very dynamic. Our defense is playing on fire and very tough against the run. I absolutely don’t think this will be a blow out either way and I think the Cats have a real shot here.

I don't expect any games this time of the year to be "regular" season blowouts. Every game will be close this year based on the quality of the teams remaining. The 2013-17 years are over. FCS has got the Bison message. Play physical or go home. Today was such a play physical game. It is amazing to me that the STREAK continues. Win by any means or go home. 1-0 every week means more than you think!

Code Green drives 2019 season while "freshman" staff and offense learns the ropes. See you in Frisco!
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Counter Assault View Post
    Hey, just making a coherent, matter-of-fact post here, not trying to be a troll. After watching NDSU’s last two games, I think this is a very winnable game for MSU this year. I did not say that last year on this board. We have been improving every game for the last 6 games, I truly see it as peaking. Our QB Rovig is hitting his passing stride and our run offense has been very dynamic. Our defense is playing on fire and very tough against the run. I absolutely don’t think this will be a blow out either way and I think the Cats have a real shot here.
    If the Bison play like they did today, you might be right. I suspect we’ll see a different game plan and effort out of them next week, though...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

See you in Fargo you mean? Like in 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by westriver bison View Post
    If we score 9 and give up three we win. Everyone will bitch. McFeely isn’t right very often but he is right about us Bison fans be entitled, spoiled brats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bison Offense sucked today!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Attachment 9139

easy peasy
    Legendary

10char

In a wierd way it's kind of refreshing to have a game where doubt is creeping in and the Bison aren't monster favorites. This is the most unsure I've been of a Bison victory since the January 2018 natty against JMU. I hope this leads to a good fan turnout next weekend but I also hope this puts a chip on the shoulders of the Bison offense, especially the O-line. At the end of the year this kick in the rear by the Redbird defense might be just what the doctor ordered for the Bison offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Attachment 9139

easy peasy
    Ladies...contain your orgasms

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    In a wierd way it's kind of refreshing to have a game where doubt is creeping in and the Bison aren't monster favorites. This is the most unsure I've been of a Bison victory since the January 2018 natty against JMU. I hope this leads to a good fan turnout next weekend but I also hope this puts a chip on the shoulders of the Bison offense, especially the O-line. At the end of the year this kick in the rear by the Redbird defense might be just what the doctor ordered for the Bison offense.
    I was drunk as fuck during JMU pt 2 and was sure of victory, was surprised it got a close as it did at the end

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hopefully Tyler learned some lessons on play calling today. Should be a great game next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That’s similar to what Entz said after last game. And keep in mind we had two picks returned to the red zone last week that resulted in short field/easy scores. Absent those, we only score 14-17 points against Nichols.

And we scored 9 today ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.