Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Isn't it weird how Wednesday invariably becomes shit talking day in some of these big games? It always finds a way to wind down on Thursday and Friday.

Fascinating.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Its like saying that Harvard is the greatest team in all of college football

Ancient history doesn't do much for me
    Those that don't know history often repeat it...............

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Off the top of your head, what cities do North Carolina and North Carolina State reside in? You know you had to look it up.
    New Mexico or New Mexico State
    Mississippi or Mississippi State?
    Arkansas or Arkansas State?
    Arizona or Arizona State?
    Florida or Florida State?
    Actually I didn't...those teams are relevant on a national level, well, except for New Mexico and New Mexico State...….

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can we get some enrollment smack going here? Like how MSU’s is increasing and everyone else’s is decreasing? Just so we can continue the derailment of this thread?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh, and North Carolina is in Church Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Honestly Alpha outside of a 15 year period wtf has Montana done to differentiate themselves from Montana State? There is a much larger gap between Ndsu & und compared to um & msu.
    Off the top of my head just we cut our enrollment in half after having 5 coaches in 8 years.

Other than that we have just been Montana 77 times in the history of our programs.

Congrats on the 3 or 4 wins recently you earned them

AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Can we get some enrollment smack going here? Like how MSU’s is increasing and everyone else’s is decreasing? Just so we can continue the derailment of this thread?
    especially noticeable is the enrollment decline at Missoula Community College, down over 35% in 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Those that don't know history often repeat it...............

Speaking of history, how many of those wins were when U of M played at a Higher level then MSU? Then, how many of those wins came when the Montana Schools played at the same level? You guys fail to mention that you guys played in an upper division that later became the Pac 10 (12). I believe after this years win the Grizzlies are up 1 game in the series when both teams have played at an equal level.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Actually yes...because nobody cares who either school hires on a national level..yet both schools get a small blurb on ESPN and other sports websites. I'm pretty sure your school isn't as big of a name as you would like to believe...as you guys are confused with UND just as often as we are confused with UM.
    Yeah I live in the Twin Cities too and in multiple work environments I can tell you that the number one question I get when it becomes known that I am an NDSU alum is not about hockey. The question is: “when are you guys going to move up?”.

Therefore I expect we are quite a bit better known than you would like to believe. We also recruit heavily in this area and each year draw high profile recruits to our program from the metro area, including this very day as it happens.

OTOH I have a former client in downtown Minneapolis who’s middle daughter just started her freshman year at Mt St this past fall. When I texted him a little smack about his daughter’s cats coming to Fargo to get their asses kicked again his response was “they have football?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Speaking of history, how many of those wins were when U of M played at a Higher level then MSU? Then, how many of those wins came when the Montana Schools played at the same level? You guys fail to mention that you guys played in an upper division that later became the Pac 10 (12). I believe after this years win the Grizzlies are up 1 game in the series when both teams have played at an equal level.
    So the conference logo on the field is why Little Brother lost all those games?

Would you mind posting a pic of that logo? We should paint it in the Fargodome.

Gonna need every advantage we can get against the mighty Cats.