Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say regardless of how loud is does or doesn't get on Saturday the resounding opinion from Bobcats fans will be "it wasn't louder than Cat/Griz".
    ...well, Alpha might get arrested for lewd behavior and leave your crowd in stunned silence...you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    not much for competition over here actually, I expected better of you guys.

the best you got is a grizz turncoat
    Awww, cutest comment ever!

#GoGriz

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Its not as much the students as it is half the people in the stadium, they are usually back in halfway through the 3rd quarter.

The whole stadium environment thing is kind of funny if you ask me, the Fargodome will be loud and boisterous. It adds energy and a big game feel, our players will feed off that energy too. The toughest places to play sometimes are places where there is no crowd and they have a sterile game environment. The outcome will be far more affected by the players on the field and the coaches than by the fans. I'm not saying the fans have no effect, but teams like the Cats and Bison that have played in environments like that both home and on the road understand it and welcome it.

Edit: sorry I thought you were talking about the MSU students taking off at halftime, didn't notice a fellow Bobcat was posting that. Our students do that too.
    No worries....nice to see a couple comments from fellow Bobcats. It's a slow week at work due to the Holiday's...so I'm guessing most Bison fans would agree that I've been spending too much time on here Anyway....wish it was Saturday. Also wish I could have convinced the wife that going to this game was more important than our Christmas preparation....however, she pointed out that I spent my last two weekends hunting...so that wasn't an argument I was going to win!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yep, the semi-final is simply a different beast every since GSU game #2......
    GSU #1 was plenty loud too. I still say UNI on (or around) Halloween 2011 was when the Fargodome crowd's metaphorical testicles finally dropped. They've been slowing shriveling up over these last few years though (especially during the regular season).

Couple examples from that first semifinal against GSU:
    1) John Pike's strip as GSU was about to be set up with a first and goal inside the 5: https://youtu.be/O5eRPrkYblQ?t=1h59m45s
    2) Brock Jensen's 55 yard TD run on the ensuing drive: https://youtu.be/O5eRPrkYblQ?t=2h8m10s

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say regardless of how loud is does or doesn't get on Saturday the resounding opinion from Bobcats fans will be "it wasn't louder than Cat/Griz".
    Usually teams that come away with that mindset were on the losing side of a lopsided game where the fans didn't have to care by halftime.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The design and scheme of that Brock run is exactly what we needed last week and will likely be there this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The design and scheme of that Brock run is exactly what we needed last week and will likely be there this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly the same thought I had after watching it CAS....woulda taken away some of that backside pursuit.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but the ESPN production truck burned up last night. "If this had happened today, I don't know what we'd do. The game likely wouldn't have been on tv".

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...19980453773313
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I don't know if it's been posted yet, but the ESPN production truck burned up last night. "If this had happened today, I don't know what we'd do. The game likely wouldn't have been on tv".

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...19980453773313
    Well, on the bright side we'd have a guarantee sell-out + standing room then.

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)