Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1108

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    99 pages!!!
    Not gonna look to see if this is already in here:

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...260d08a67.html

‘Cat beat writer Colton Pool (who knows Fargo) article.
    He picks NDSU 28-21

Only 4 interceptions on the season for the ‘Cats, impressive! (19 TD passes)
    Colton Pool is not only from Fargo, he's an NDSU alum.

So you can see where he got his journalistic skills from

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    I haven't really seen this discussed here....but one small advantage the Bobcats do have this week is they had finals last week, and the bison are taking finals this week.
    Kitties get distracted easily

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    I know I am frustrated with the ISU game but I just can't see that we win the next two or even the next game with the effort or focus that was shown within the program today.
    THE IMPORTANT THING TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE ISU GAME IS THAT NDSU DID NOT CAVE UNDER HIGH PRESURE &THE INABILITY TO SCORE TDs. WHAT NDSU DID DO IS STOP ISU DEFENSIVLY AND SCORE WITH WHAT YOU HAD - in that case your FG kicker. Remember that you are in the playoffs going up against true winners and not what your AD set up for you during the regular season. MDSU won by 6 points but you found a way to win!

PARTY ON
    TALON
    wwwgsufans.com.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Regarding test week: It would be just as easy to argue that it may be an advantage for players to remove their minds from the game for a bit. Come this time of year if you are not prepared, other than a few walk thru's, your in trouble anyhow. Also, you dont have to prepare if the only offensive plays you run this week are the ones you ran last week. Power right, power left doesn't take a lot of film study! Lets see if the 'Geico Cave Man' and his OC can dial up an actual game plan this week. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    It would be just as easy to argue that it may be an advantage for players to remove their minds from the game for a bit. Come this time of year if you are not prepared, other than a few walk thru's, your in trouble anyhow. Also, you dont have to prepare if the only offensive plays you run this week are the ones you ran last week. Power right, power left doesn't take a lot of film study! Lets see if the 'Geico Cave Man' and his OC can dial up an actual game plan this week. LOL!
    On the flip side, our offense is so complex, it's impossible to prepare for on a weeks notice. The only thing that can screw it up is if we only run 3 plays. I heard an interview with a coach and he said our playbook goes back literally 25 years and it even has formations that don't exist on film anymore. So if we can put in a great game plan, it's very hard to prepare for.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was just thinking about all the 14 pt victories the Bison have had over OVC teams in the playoffs over the years...
    Go Bison.

I think if you run a series of plays that Messingham ran last year as he kept a lot the same coming here and implemented a bit of his own open plays. Actually, thru all the years of this recent success I thought that Messinghams offense was a terrific blend of Bison power and modern offenses. It's probably why Klieman adjusted a bit and took him along to K state as well.

[QUOTE=Facts;1395920]I was just thinking about all the 14 pt victories the Bison have had over OVC teams in the playoffs over the years...[/QUOT

I was just thinking about all the touchdowns the Bison had last weekend.....

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Oh....How fortunate....Today's southerly winds have their flight plan going over Hillsboro. Think of how jealous and intimidated they'll be as they view of our new Mega-Stadium construction progress.

https://t.co/PjRWoSfatZ

Good story if you have a second or two.