Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by ilovethecats View Post
    Well you can just look at the numbers. You guys got like 14,100 playing in a dome on a Saturday morning. We got just over 14,000 playing outside on a Friday night after school was out and graduation was Saturday. Not to mention just about every hotel was already booked because of that. Our opponents had to stay in big sky.

Add the fact you guys have 80,000 more people in your town than we do and a very good football team. I wouldn’t be bragging too much about attendance.

Your friends are either lying to you or just very ill-informed.
    The novelty is wearing off for fans for early round playoff games. Literally since 2010, we have played 28 home playoff games. (Not including +7:trips to Frisco) That's almost 3 full seasons of home playoff games.

The last time you guys made the Championship game was 1984 so I get why you guys are fired up. We were pretty pumped up in 2011

But we also charge $40 a ticket and regularly play 3 home games back to back to back, so the gross sales blow everyone out of the water.

But Saturday will be fun. It's the game everyone looks forward to

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The Bison offense is getting to the point where the defense and special teams have to do the scoring.

The offense is great for a first year team. I like our odds vs MSU. Our defense is playing well and should be able to hold them under 20.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I was thinking the same thing after Saturday's W. Been awhile since we've had a gold rush.
    They were wearing yellow yesterday, guys...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Hey Everyone NDSU is NOT a Juggernaut!

Bozone, I'm with you. NDSU is no juggernaut. They are a fine team, but what I saw last week they are not only beatable, they are very beatable. It will be close to the end but the Cats take this game.

LakesBison:
    YOU ARE RIGHT!! if you go by Merriam Webster's #2 definition.. NDSU Is NOT a Large Heavy Truck.. LOL

Definition of juggernaut
    1: a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

2 (chiefly British) : a large heavy truck

Cmon man 126 - 8 with 7 National Titles just might fit the #1 definition
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    They were wearing yellow yesterday, guys...
    ....I was blinded by the harvest helmets....

"You have your bonafides, but you are definitely beatable and you know it. The ODDS are now, with each game more and more against you to continue winning. You will lose this weekend!"

Lets get some bulletin board material out there.. LOL silly cats

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    "You have your bonafides, but you are definitely beatable and you know it. The ODDS are now, with each game more and more against you to continue winning. You will lose this weekend!"

MSU must not teach probability so good.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Lol. You guys have basically won every national championship for a decade. Are your players really going to read message boards and see what anonymous fans of other teams are saying for bulletin board material?! Oh my.

Even if true, seems like a fan saying that he thinks his team could beat the bison wouldn’t amount to much in regards to “bulletin board” material.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovethecats View Post
    Lol. You guys have basically won every national championship for a decade. Are your players really going to read message boards and see what anonymous fans of other teams are saying for bulletin board material?! Oh my.

Even if true, seems like a fan saying that he thinks his team could beat the bison wouldn’t amount to much in regards to “bulletin board” material.
    You're new here. Bisonville is the #1 authority for all things ndsu sports, whatever is written on these pages permeates thru every person that has ever been associated with NDSU.....

ORRRRRRR it means jacksquat.. haha.