Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Lol such a hot take. We have fans that weren’t willing to drive 20 minutes to our quarterfinal game INSIDE.
    Spend a few hours reading our Bison Fatigue thread. We're tired of winning, your average Cat fan is probably more interested in the base at Bridger Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I'll ask my cat friends at work tomorrow, I live in MT. My friends don't lie. I actually thought you would have a sellout since it was your first quarterfinal since? 84? What's Bobcat stadium capacity? We are apparently suffering from winners fatigue. Edit, I see Cat Griz drew 19.8k.
    Well you can just look at the numbers. You guys got like 14,100 playing in a dome on a Saturday morning. We got just over 14,000 playing outside on a Friday night after school was out and graduation was Saturday. Not to mention just about every hotel was already booked because of that. Our opponents had to stay in big sky.

Add the fact you guys have 80,000 more people in your town than we do and a very good football team. I wouldn’t be bragging too much about attendance.

Your friends are either lying to you or just very ill-informed.

If anyone is bragging about attendance on here they haven't been paying attention the last coupe years. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If anyone is bragging about attendance on here they haven't been paying attention the last coupe years. LOL
    Last years semifinal attendance was a solid 18,286. This year should be a similar number. Do you see something different? I'm expecting very few season ticket returns. This is a big game, Bison nation will show. FWIW we obviously have a lot of (a)pathetic fans due to our success. No such excuse for the Cats.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is it time for yellow jerseys?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    Is it time for yellow jerseys?
    I was thinking the same thing after Saturday's W. Been awhile since we've had a gold rush.

Last years semifinal attendance was a solid 18,286. This year should be a similar number. Do you see something different? I'm expecting very few season ticket returns. This is a big game, Bison nation will show. FWIW we obviously have a lot of (a)pathetic fans due to our success. No such excuse for the Cats.
    Last year was sold out and you couldnt even buy a standing room ticket...but the attendance number is always lower for playoff games. They must save 500 for administrative, recruiting, or something

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I dont understand bragging about attendance in the first place.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I wasn't looking ahead I was specifically talking about this past weekend and looking back. The cats fan was talking about last week, didn't realize we were talking about Sat. I'm not a fortune teller.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dont understand bragging about attendance in the first place.
    Really, no bragging about the way the herd travels? Opponents fans compliment on it, so do we. This is a conversation about how well the Cats will travel, they'll get their allotment and a little more.