Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    I'll take the W today, and enjoy it!

Turn the page tomorrow on our new opponent, and find a way to go 1-0 this week. What happened today won't make any difference next Saturday, we hear this all the time. I'm keeping my swagger, we're the mighty Bison folks.....let's act like it! Enough of this talk about a possible loss to these Kitties or looking ahead to a possible loss to JMU/Weber in Frisco when we get there. Come on, Bison pride!!!
    Yeah buddy!!!!

C*******er m*********er give the man a chew!
    We're the mighty Bison who the **** are you?!

Lets see how good the Kitties really are away from home

Quote Originally Posted by westriver bison View Post
    If we score 9 and give up three we win. Everyone will bitch. McFeely isn’t right very often but he is right about us Bison fans be entitled, spoiled brats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bingo Your Right on Westriver Bison. It was hard to swallow todays game, Redbirds committed to come after our offense and they did, Trey lance did not lead the offense and take charge, it showed, but TR's play calling was the worst to change anything up.... but that being said, its a conference rival, just like Weber state and bobcats game, low score and close, so was ours, never pretty, but Thank God for our Defense and Special teams getting it done today. So if you can play well on 2 of the 3 phases of the game in playoff you win. We did. Were not use to pour play, but Redbirds brought the house on Defense, we struggled, but our DFense and kicking game was great today. A win is a win, and better to win today to fix what they need to do for next week or we will get our butts kicked, which I don't think this team or coaching staff will let happen. MSU is not as strong on the line as ISU was today, but they are improved, so should be a good game... JMU didn't do much against UNI either so it was almost the same type of dogfight. Get the W and move on...baby...
    Bisbison Man!
    Hang in there gang, they will play better next week on offense....

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Can't argue with any of that, Bobcats look very good, seem to be firing on all cylinders. That's what you hope to be doing this time of year. Bison are more then capable but they haven't been living up to their potential the last few games. Hopefully we see both teams at their best next Saturday.
    I think next weeks game could be a shoot out, 34-21 Bison.... but our defense is playing lights out.... which once again will be the difference maker....
    NoDakBis Man.
    Round up the Herd baby we are still playing football next week!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I'm being told by trusted sources that the coaches are content with today's performance and will not be making any changes nor attempt to get better.
    sure don't look like they changed much between the Nicholls game and this one...

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    sure don't look like they changed much between the Nicholls game and this one...
    Did they have too? We won against poor offensive teams. If they would have been blowouts then the fbs shit would be continued to be talked about.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Did they have too? We won against poor offensive teams. If they would have been blowouts then the fbs shit would be continued to be talked about.
    What does "FBS shit" have to do with the game plan coming in or mid-game scheme changes by the coaches? Is it better that we don't win by 20+ points so we don't have to listen to "FBS shit?"
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    In the past the Bison teams have upped their games in the playoffs. This year's team has done just the opposite.
    It’s coaching. I recall many comments using the term “meathead” earlier in the year. It may be appropriate. Not sure

On one hand Entz almost got the Eddy Robinson which speaks to the coaching staff as a whole, and they are a ridiculous 14-0 after what we lost last year. Those two things are amazing coaching achievements. On the other hand it’s hard to ignore the coaching incompetence exhibited in lack of adjustments to ISUs defensive game plan. Dashes of this was apparent in the Nichols game, we were just vastly superior talent wise and Nichols’ coaching incompetence was at another level.

The fact of the matter is the offense hasn’t played to their capability in over a month and there is no reason to expect that trend to magically change this Saturday. No injury bug to blame it on, so coaching is the obvious scapegoat. Maybe a consolation prize is that the penalty bug seems to be behind us for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    What does "FBS shit" have to do with the game plan coming in or mid-game scheme changes by the coaches? Is it better that we don't win by 20+ points so we don't have to listen to "FBS shit?"
    From the coaches perspective I'm sure not. From this random Bisonviller's perspective..... maybe????

Montana State lost to UN_ for God's sake. That shows just what they are made of.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA