Page 29 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    How am I supposed to be worried about a team that lost to und? That's a bad bad loss
    Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    He says he's advocating for the semis to be played at neutral sites and then later says it doesn't matter where they play. So, no need for a neutral site I guess.
    It was a joke, I guess it went over NDSU's head

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    According to Kolpack: "Bison to face 'hot' Montana State team for the right to head to Frisco" and ..."Montana State (11-3) has won six straight....".

It would be more accurate to say "veteran Wildcats to face a surprising young North Dakota State .... who are 14-0 this season and have won 35 straight..."

but you haters will focus on last week's game and find nothing positive to say - bench the QB who has won 14 straight with ZERO interceptions; denigrate the play calling that has been responsible for winning; stay away by the thousands because scores are not run up high enough, etc.

Bisonville has jumped the shark in criticism of this team and coaches. Relax. Enjoy the ride. It's historic.
    Who the F are the wildcats??

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    This pud says that the Bison winning is bad for college football. I beg to differ, I have been to more playoff games and championships in the last ten years than the whole rest of my life. He also bitches about cost of attendance making things unequal. Its only unequal until you start paying it bobcat babies. He apparently has been in Bigsky so long he has learned how to bitch and moan to perfection.
    Pud? Ouch.

At least he knows the team he's playing this weekend...

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    It was a joke, I guess it went over NDSU's head
    If that was a joke he needs to work on his delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Who the F are the wildcats??
    Must think they are playing Weber, first the NDSU coach thinks they are playing um, now the press thinks they are playing WSU.

I'm beginning to understand the origin of all the North Dakota jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    If that was a joke he needs to work on his delivery.
    I will let him know to do something so that the North Dakotan's know when he is joking.

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Must think they are playing Weber, first the NDSU coach thinks they are playing um, now the press thinks they are playing WSU.

I'm beginning to understand the origin of all the North Dakota jokes.
    Ya, hopefully their coach is preparing for a team with a prolific passing attack who can't run the ball.

A six game winning streak? That's what these guys are beating their chest about? A SIX game winning streak?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    A few interesting comments from Entz's presser today:

1) "We need to execute better.... if you can't execute it's hard to make in-game adjustments".
    2) "We may have put too much on Trey's plate last week as far as getting out of plays at the line of scrimmage and get into the perfect play... so they weren't playing as fast or as free as they could've."
    3) "I don't know if we could've coached a better game (offensively)… I think we had a good plan going into it. Was it too much? Maybe it was in hindsight."

Make your own judgements but those comments made my eyebrows raise. In any case I'm guessing a key priority this week in game planning offensively will be to simplify things. Think less and play faster (on the field on Saturday at least).

He also said that Kobe Johnson should be more involved in the offense and the return game this week.
    So, with 2 above, is he supposed to be checking out of those runs on 1st and 2nd down into a stacked box? That seems backward to me.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie