Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    When we travel to away games and have a get together the night before, it’s always fun. Good for the Kitties spending some money at our local brewery. Also good for them taking advantage of our TM deal on a tailgate tent. Win win for them and us. The first time we went to uni we had a nice tailgate tent supplied by those kitties.
    Being good hosts is our brand. And then 60 minutes...
    This is absolutely the right take. Remember when the Iowa State folks bitched about us getting that lot? That's what you sound like right now complaining that a local business is hosting them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Does Montana St & Coach Choad realize that last years game at dome was a QUARTERFINAL game and over by 1Q and crowd was "meh"?

this is a SEMIFINAL game with a Trip to Frisco. it's a whole nother level of loud!
    ...Do you realize Coach Choate has played 2 Brawls in Washington Grizzly Stadium in front of over 26,000 fans and won? Nobody on that team will be intimidated by the noise or environment, because they've won games in a tougher places to play.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    ...Do you realize Coach Choate has played 2 Brawls in Washington Grizzly Stadium in front of over 26,000 fans and won? Nobody on that team will be intimidated by the noise or environment, because they've won games in a tougher places to play.
    #ButtGriz???

The tradition lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    #ButtGriz???

The tradition lives on!
    Wait, last year he also had played 2 Brawls at Wa Griz and got boatraced out of the Fargodome, right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    #ButtGriz???

The tradition lives on!
    I'm simply pointing out that the dome isn't as big of a factor as you guys would believe for this particular game...the Bobcats aren't some east coast team who is accustomed to playing in front of 3500 fans on a weekly basis...the regularly play in front of 18,000 +.

I'm simply pointing out that the dome isn't as big of a factor as you guys would believe for this particular game...the Bobcats aren't some east coast team who is accustomed to playing in front of 3500 fans on a weekly basis...the regularly play in front of 18,000 +.
    Gooood...Gooood...This is playing out the way we have foreseen.

I was at Griz stadium in '15 for the sold out NDSU game; that is a very tame environment compared to Saturday. You have no idea what a semi-final in the dome is like. I suggest pre-treatment with ibuprofen as you've never experienced anything like this. You are just lucky it is not a Friday night game......

SDSU would have said the same exact thing last year, and they got their absolute asses handed to them, and Tarryn Christian still does not know where he is....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was at Griz stadium in '15 for the sold out NDSU game; that is a very tame environment compared to Saturday. You have no idea what a semi-final in the dome is like. I suggest pre-treatment with ibuprofen as you've never experienced anything like this. You are just lucky it is not a Friday night game......

SDSU would have said the same exact thing last year, and they got their absolute asses handed to them, and Tarryn Christian still does not know where he is....
    You were at a non-conference game...you weren't at the Brawl.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

yeah, it wasn't ear splitting loud there, The assholes around me were pretty annoying but I didn't notice a general din.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Wait, last year he also had played 2 Brawls at Wa Griz and got boatraced out of the Fargodome, right?
    Last year we had a lot of injuries and were one dimensional on offense.