Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

I watched the games last night. Everyone seemed to have a down performance outside of their season standards.

But if we don't get this figured out on offense the streak is going to end on national TV in an embarrassing fashion. We're going to win by double digits or lose by double digits at this point.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    We play like this next week we will get beat. I have been to the last two MSU games. Their running game is better than the Redbirds and their quarterback, thought not great, makes better decisions than what we played against today.
    It's debatable if we actually played a QB today. It was like a triple option team without two of the options.

Classic Bison football. Why? Because NDSU found a way to win.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The only logical explanation is someone on the inside is working a side hustle betting against the spread.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our playaction game is deadly and we need to utilize it. Also, outside runs are a thing.

At least the Bison on the sideline got to dance/wave their arms to some hellish rap/hip hop garbage played in the stadium. Announcers interpreted that as "they're playing loose." I interpreted it as they looked like idiots who did not have their head in the game.

At some point TR has to give Trey the keys to this offense. Two weeks now the only good things that happened were because he made it happen.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One positive is that Crosa was 3/3 on FG’s. Another is that Christian Watson is a beast.

I have seen high school teams call better games offensively than this. 1st down run up the middle, 2nd down run up the middle, 3rd down lance drop back.. run up the middle.
    We have tight ends, they can catch the ball.
    I have not seen a running back screen play.. in I dont know how long.
    We got lucky the lateral was not called and the final PI. Though I feel the final PI made up for the missed call in in the end zone.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

The whole thing was ugly and an embarrassment. If by some miracle we win next week JMU is going to roll over us.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix