Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I dont think some of you actually watched the game. We didnt run it up the middle every run play. Do you realize there ar are different run plays to different gaps? There were also plenty of times we ran it off tackle or around the outside. Illinois state has a good defense, why is that hard to admit. We aren’t going always blow out teams, especially this deep in the playoffs. The games yesterday were close as well. Why? Because the teams left are all really good. The defense played great. They kept Robinson in check, under 100 yards, and gave up 3 points. Pretty damn good. Were there things we could have done better, yes, there always is. Take a deep breath, we wre in the semifinals, one win from Frisco. Lets improve and go out next week and dominate.
    The games yesterday were played outside and under shit conditions. Not the same. Roehl’s play calling was just plain awful and Lance has played like a freshman. We shouldn’t be so surprised.

Glad this game is over. I hate when we face 3-4 defenses. Thought this is what the first matchup would be like. Need to figure some stuff out in the red zone. Looked like bison really shut down the variety of calls in 2nd half and basically just dared ISU to score more than 9. Should have been 13-0 atleast at half but apparently CAA refs are cool with tackling WRs in the endzone....

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Ahhhhhhh Bisonville.
    Yep. Going to be a productive week avoiding this nonsense.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Jabril Cox is fast
    Probably missed more tackles in this game than he has in the rest of his career, Robinson is that good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    The games yesterday were played outside and under shit conditions. Not the same. Roehl’s play calling was just plain awful and Lance has played like a freshman. We shouldn’t be so surprised.
    Should I take off the tinfoil hat or does it feel like lance maybe needs to throw an INT to help open himself up again. I feel like all of his deep throws were in very safe uncatchable areas for both our guy and the defender. He needs to let it fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yep. Going to be a productive week avoiding this nonsense.
    Agreed.

+10

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Which is it?

Bison fans are bored and fatigued with the blowouts.

On the other hand when the game is not a blow out, fans are disgusted with the coaching, play calling and quality of the offense/defense.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Which is it?

On the other hand when the game is not a blow out, fans are disgusted with the coaching, play calling and quality of the offense/defense.
    Both? Depends on what side of the fanbase you’re on.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Which is it?

Plenty of overlap in that Venn diagram.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    yeah, I mean who cares if the Bison played like shit and they only reason they won was because ISUr was shittier...Just shut your mouth and buy your season tickets.
    I have my season tickets and will keep buying them so there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.