Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Quarterfinal games thread

Default Re: Friday Quarterfinal games thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Sorry but these teams aren’t in our class. You must be watching different games than I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coaching and play calling/clock mgmt is the ONLY thing that will stop NDSU.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    I’m sure CAS could make an agreement for Sneed being an elite FCS QB. I sure can’t.
    and jeremy jorgenson his griz boner finally wearing off?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Friday Quarterfinal games thread

Haha. Sneed finishes game with his 5th. Looks like JMU will be punching their ticket to Frisco. Gotta have some offense to beat them.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Haha. Sneed finishes game with his 5th. Looks like JMU will be punching their ticket to Frisco. Gotta have some offense to beat them.

Yea no shot Weber beats JMU

Pretty cool to see FCS teams and players trending on Twitter. Just shows how many people watch ESPN.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and jeremy jorgenson his griz boner finally wearing off?
    Dude is from Montana. Nowhere near your issue with your #1 team - the Goofs.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I've never heard a program pump themselves up as much as JMU does. Listening to their coach and their players and don't even get me started on their play by play guy that comes on 1660.

They've never lost a game, just had bad bounces. Every player always plays the exact type of game that was needed to get that last win. F'n make me puke.

Heard play by play guy this morning talking about how smart the coach was to play it close all night. Seriously that was his take. And he pushed it hard. Lol.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I've never heard a program pump themselves up as much as JMU does. Listening to their coach and their players and don't even get me started on their play by play guy that comes on 1660.

They've never lost a game, just had bad bounces. Every player always plays the exact type of game that was needed to get that last win. F'n make me puke.

Heard play by play guy this morning talking about how smart the coach was to play it close all night. Seriously that was his take. And he pushed it hard. Lol.
    I haven't heard or read any of that stuff, partially by design. I was super impressed with the UNI defensive effort last night. What a valiant fight they put out there. On the other hand their offensive guys not so much. Lots of drops by those receivers. Thought I was watching the Eagles practice squad for a minute....

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I haven't heard or read any of that stuff, partially by design. I was super impressed with the UNI defensive effort last night. What a valiant fight they put out there. On the other hand their offensive guys not so much. Lots of drops by those receivers. Thought I was watching the Eagles practice squad for a minute....
    Yeah too bad for UNI they didn't have even one weapon on offense they could have made it a game.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Yeah too bad for UNI they didn't have even one weapon on offense they could have made it a game.

They looked so inept on offense. It was sad.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."