Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cal St Northridge GDT 12/11

Default Re: Cal St Northridge GDT 12/11

Rocky with another dunk off the press,.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bison win 71-62. Vinnie with a career high 30 points... he could've had a few more since he missed some bunnies.

Nice to see them bounce back in the 2nd half after going cold for a few minutes.

Vinnie with a career high 30 points!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Road wins are always great. Glad to see the team take care of business. Love having Vinnie and Cam on the floor at the same time, just makes us way more dynamic. Ward was excellent on their stud. He has the ability and length to guard several positions. Hopefully he can build off this effort and continue to take away the opposing teams best player. Also welcome back Vinnie.

Glad to see the win. But as other said don't settle for 3's. When you are cold drive to the hoop. Any road win is great. Keep this going. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    42-37 NDSU... CSUN was on a run and OMG STOP THE PRESSES DAVE RICHMAN CALLED A TIMEOUT TO STOP THE BLEEDING!!

good for him!
    Haha we were watching the game on my phone at the bar and after CSUN scored I yelled at my phone "CALL A F'N TIMEOUT DAVE" and then he did....not only is he reading my Bisonville posts but apparently I have a direct line of communication now as well

We'll see if it works again when the situation arises

Did they stay at the Beverly Hills hotel or what? Also; why is that team called “C-sun” it’s confusing AF!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Did they stay at the Beverly Hills hotel or what? Also; why is that team called “C-sun” it’s confusing AF!
    California State University Northridge.

I guess calling it See-Sun is "edgier" than spelling it out... at least that's the impression I got listening to their broadcast.

I wonder if the folks from the Sam Houston Institute of Technology thought the same thing???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I guess calling it See-Sun is "edgier" than spelling it out... at least that's the impression I got listening to their broadcast.

I wonder if the folks from the Sam Houston Institute of Technology thought the same thing???
    That's funny shi……… stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Wonder what you and others long held grudge is with Sam Houston.... I don’t remember them
    Being anything but fun when tailgating with them in Frisco....