Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN's "The 150 greatest coaches in college football's 150-year history"

Default ESPN's "The 150 greatest coaches in college football's 150-year history"

Two NDSU coaches made this list:

75. Gil Dobie and 114. Darrell Mudra. Full article can be read here: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...0-year-history

Surprisingly, no UND coaches made this list.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: ESPN's "The 150 greatest coaches in college football's 150-year history"

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Two NDSU coaches made this list:

75. Gil Dobie and 114. Darrell Mudra. Full article can be read here: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...0-year-history

Surprisingly, no UND coaches made this list.
    No one from BV?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default Re: ESPN's "The 150 greatest coaches in college football's 150-year history"

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    No one from BV?
    Nope, this was a serious piece of sports journalism.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nope, this was a serious piece of sports journalism.
    No Ron Erhardt?

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    No one from BV?
    Hard to believe considering that Bisonville invented a (hypothetically) unstoppable offensive machine relying heavily on the FB run and featuring 9 TEs on the field at one time. Inexorable as a glacier, as fast as a, um, glacier, and virtually assured of making it half-way to Frisco every 10 to 20 thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hard to believe considering that Bisonville invented a (hypothetically) unstoppable offensive machine relying heavily on the FB run and featuring 9 TEs on the field at one time. Inexorable as a glacier, as fast as a, um, glacier, and virtually assured of making it half-way to Frisco every 10 to 20 thousand years.
    Aaaand now you just made me think about running the swinging gate with 5 TE’s split out wide and I can’t figure out why we haven’t done it yet

Flying V!

That would rival a b52 flyover in unbelievable awesomeness.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Aaaand now you just made me think about running the swinging gate with 5 TE’s split out wide and I can’t figure out why we haven’t done it yet

Flying V!
    How this went from "150 greatest coaches..." to a Mighty Ducks reference in less than 6 posts is why I Bisonville.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    No Ron Erhardt?
    He made his name in the NFL. Hard to justify putting a coach with his limited college resume on a list of the greatest.
    College of Business Alumnus

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post

Flying V!
    I just forwarded this to Doug Pederson. He needs everyone of our plays with four plus TEs on the field. Please BV submit more plays to help out Carson.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.