Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to Sac State?

Default Re: What happened to Sac State?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I don’t. Very difficult for an eastern team to travel 2-3 time zones two weeks in a row and play well the second week. Look at Maine last year. Totally dominant one week, sucked like shit the next. I expect similar results, especially since it will be really f’ing cold, cold enough to freeze your Peay.
    Coastal Carolina went out to either Montana or Montana State in 2014 and won in brutal cold. Granted I don't know if CC traveled the week before, but I know the cold didn't bother CC as much as it did the team from Montana.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Watched most of that game... Sacramento State was throwing long balls over the middle in double coverage constantly to start the game. It was like they had Chuck D. Pigskin scripting their plays. I thought it was the worst play-calling I've seen to start a game ever. But then I watched ISU-Red's sequence on their first drive (starting at their own 5): Rollout pass with strip sack saved by penalty. They then found a way to run Robinson four times for -1 yards. Then, suddenly, their OC pulled his head out of his ass and they started rolling. Their QB looked pretty good too.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Coastal Carolina went out to either Montana or Montana State in 2014 and won in brutal cold. Granted I don't know if CC traveled the week before, but I know the cold didn't bother CC as much as it did the team from Montana.
    2012 Sam Huston went to Montana St for the quarterfinals, Friday night game and kicked Montana States ass up and down the field. Coldest I’ve ever been in my entire life and it didn’t have any affect on the team from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    CC won in Missoula, much to the chagrin of Grizdom.

That's awsome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That's awsome
    Says the man with the enlarged prostrate... "Let's go pee... Keep it going... Let's go pee!"

Austin Peay is number 1; you are number 2.

Austin Peays streams are clear and steady.

Austin Peays sitting down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

I wonder if they say that in unison when the NCAA testing guy comes around?
    Don't believe everything you think.